• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 194
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Pienaar was offside as Neville was behind VDS, but to be fair they deserved a goal for their display.

Pretty sure I remember an incident last season where goalkeeper rushed off his line from a corner, 2 players where on the line but the striker was offside because he was ahead of play and those 2 defenders were behind the keeper.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure that's the rule. Either way, we're still in it and I think we can get a win.

Michael Owen for a late winner at Goodison anyone? ;)

seriously, unless you no the facts how can you comment?

Fergie admitted before the game that it was his decision to leave Rooney out, Roo wanted to play and i can asure you, he is pulling out the hair he has out at being left in Manchester.

On another topic, why is there never an ex United player in the studio? instead we have to sit here and listen to bias opinions without a respone. Amazing how nothing was mentioned about the Pienaar goal being offside.

you know Rooney as much as i do and although he plays for Utd i proberly love him as much so you cant dismiss that. But if Rooney really wanted to play then nothing would have stopped him simple as that. Didn't he and Coleen make a statement yesterday??? My opinion is that maybe they are trying to sort that out before they get him back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Pienaar was offside as Neville was behind VDS, but to be fair they deserved a goal for their display.

Pretty sure I remember an incident last season where goalkeeper rushed off his line from a corner, 2 players where on the line but the striker was offside because he was ahead of play and those 2 defenders were behind the keeper.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure that's the rule. Either way, we're still in it and I think we can get a win.

Michael Owen for a late winner at Goodison anyone? ;)

yeah i remember that mate, im pretty sure that is the case, may have to dig out my coaching folder to find out lol

Owen scoring the winner, that would be lovely

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

you know Rooney as much as i do and although he plays for Utd i proberly love him as much so you cant dismiss that. But if Rooney really wanted to play then nothing would have stopped him simple as that. Didn't he and Coleen make a statement yesterday??? My opinion is that maybe they are trying to sort that out before they get him back.

i love Rooney and i agree he prob did try everything to convince Sir Alex to play him but lets be honest, Sir Alex makes his mind up and sticks with it, Rooney or anybody is going to talk him out of it.

Well that can't be the case because Fergie has said that he will be playing on Tuesday.

VIDIC!!

Get in!

Nemanja... Ohhhhoh, Nemanha, Ohhhoh, He comes from Serbia, he'll ******* murder ya!

Get in there :P

LOL, Vidic.

"You ****** *****. That's twice now, you ****** *****. You ****** *****." XD

We've been much more dominant and comfortable this second half. We look in a lot more control. We should get the 3 points if we keep this up.

Berbatov! ******* brillitant

Scholes with a classic ball, perfect touch and finish from Berba, where is all his doubters now?

What a fantastic ball and finish, well played.

What a fantastic goal.

Fantastic pass, wonderful first touch and exquisite finish. World class goal from Berbatov. This is the Berbatov we wanted when we paid £30M for him.

Thats why Scholes won player of the month for all the people douting him. and Ryan the douters will always be there because he did score against the smaller clubs it was against the bigger clubs and also playing with Rooney.

Particularly liked the Neville backheel. Those two words will never be used in a sentence again after today. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back