Guys, I've added "F9 role" version of the tactic to OP.

This is the same tacit and the only difference is right striker has F9 role instead DLF role. Use this version in case if you have one striker like Messi or Sergio Aguero type.

(In other words use this version if you have 2 strikers: one of them like Zlatan Ibrahimovc and other like Messi/Sergio Aguero)

bump ;)

Testing so far

Hey mate,

just gave your tactic a run with a german middle predicted team (VfB Stuttgart). So far I'm sitting on the second spot - the only curious thing is that we played a lot of draws - check it out:

View attachment 297679

The league stats are 17 P - 10 W - 6 D - 1 L.

Did you have any experience with it? Will post an update when the season is done. Bayern is 6 points in front - don't think to catch them up. Keep it up man :)

Did you have any experience with it? Will post an update when the season is done. Bayern is 6 points in front - don't think to catch them up. Keep it up man :)
Thanks for the feedback, mate.

Heh... Sitting 2nd spot I would call it a very good result for Stuttgart who has middle table prediction. ;) What do you think?

Thanks for the feedback, mate.

Heh... Sitting 2nd spot I would call it a very good result for Stuttgart who has middle table prediction. ;) What do you think?

Of course! :)

In real life they are sitting 18th spot haha. What about shouts? Do you use them?

Man City... the first season.

Muahaha (6) It look like I can reach 140 goals for the season. :p

e1234.png

e123.png

hey alex zommer, could you show your starting 11/talk about how you line up?

and could you also show your squad page with statistics for each player to show apps/assists/goals, i just want to get an idea of which type of players perform best and how they contribute

thanks

Guys, I've updated OP and added this to “Important stuff” section

"In this tactic “Hard Tackles” has been set for almost all positions so you need careful manage “Yellow Card” during the match and substitute players who’s been booked in order to avoid sending off!

For example, If you see that your DM or Full Backs have Yellow card and there’s a lot of time to play and result of the match is shaky so in this case I would recommend to substitute player who has been booked in order to avoid possible sending off."

What to do if i get at red card?

Thanks

If you are wining and need hold the lead then remove STCL(left DLF)

If you are loosing and need a goal then remove DM.

Looks a nice tactic, I have the editor so I can make the tactic fluid in 2 seconds, And my first match using this tactic 4 0 home win, 62% possession 23 shots to opposition 1, o the other player sent off

wsu3jb.jpg

first game, push the 2 strikers to DLF - attack as i wanted them to attack the box more then the OP. works great.