What pitch size would you recommend? Currently I have 105x68, a big pitch size, but right now I can choose between eight others. I will wait for your answer before I continue my game, currently in pre-season. I'm Palermo in Serie A if that matters.

why isnt left dlf man marking the right fullback since the right dlf is marking the left fullback? any special reason ?

What pitch size would you recommend? Currently I have 105x68, a big pitch size, but right now I can choose between eight others. I will wait for your answer before I continue my game, currently in pre-season. I'm Palermo in Serie A if that matters.

Average size should work just fine... but if you want to be more solid at the back you can choose minimal possible size.

why isnt left dlf man marking the right fullback since the right dlf is marking the left fullback? any special reason ?
Nah... there's no need for it… I find it excessive.

Last edited:
just lost 5-0 to everton as chelsea with this tactic holy ****.. outplayed them aswell & looked amazing, christ!

TFF, I'm a brazilian guy and i no understand this "In case you find it hard to find players through filters here's what you can do there's an option "easy match conditions" in filters menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double pool of player you can chose from but always pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend have it no more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team"

Can you explain to me with screenshots how to make this search? THANKS

Can you explain to me with screenshots how to make this search? THANKS[/SIZE][/B]

Do you mean how to "easy" match condition? If yes then this options could be found there:
esmcn.png

Last edited:
TFF I think youre onto something for this patch, counter looks a strong choice, may play around with yours as a base and change some stuff

hey TFF thanks for ur tacticts , i used them in FM14 too , great work! :) can you post filters V3 in .pft format pls? , i can't import them cause are in .fmf format

Last edited:
Would love to try this, but with wingers like Depay and Greizmann along with Dybala and Munir I won't fit them all in without wingers. Shame I use to love TFF tactics

5 defenders but I nothing changed my striker ;)
when you faces 5 defenders formation just remove during the match "Specific Manual Marking" from STCR position.

hey TFF thanks for ur tacticts , i used them in FM14 too , great work! :) can you post filters V3 in .pft format pls? , i can't import them cause are in .fmf format

Thanks for the feedback, mate. I glad to hear it worked good for you.

Not sure that I understand your request… do you use the latest patch?

Last edited:
no i don't use the last patch cause i can't update , i've got some problems with steam >.< , can u upload the .pft version of filters pls ? :)

Last edited: