Can't Find F9 "V2" link in OP. please provide link...
gr8spot, TFF always removes old versions so you'd better get it while you can :) but as you can see the difference between V2 and V3 is just corner setup. ;)

gr8spot, TFF always removes old versions so you'd better get it while you can :) but as you can see the difference between V2 and V3 is just corner setup. ;)

Hmm thanks for quick reply sakar5. I ll try V3 lets see if its going to work or not.

ye gg.. got destroyed first game 6-2 by everton ??? i'm southampton.
Doesn't say a thing about the tactic. When a tactic isn't totally fluid, it says: .. Parts of the tactic aren't fully learned by players and you can lose because of that one thing players don't understand 100%.

Last edited:
Doesn't say a thing about the tactic. When a tactic isn't totally fluid, it says: .. Parts of the tactic aren't fully learned by players and you can lose because of that one thing players understand 100%.

Always listen to ChristanEriksen dude, he's a Master Tactician when it comes to FM! :)

TFF, do you think changing both DLF's to F9's will be better? Because in my experience the F9 is the best striker role in this years FM.

TFF, do you think changing both DLF's to F9's will be better? Because in my experience the F9 is the best striker role in this years FM.
It depends on what kind of striker do you have... F9 role does a lot of dribbling and if you have slow and strong striker with low dribbling attribute this means he is doomed constantly lose the ball during his dribbling attempt but if you have 2 strikers like Messi type then of course 2 F9 roles could work just fine.

P.S. Strikers like Messi or Sergio Aguero are rare and cost **** amount of money ;)

Can someone recommend me future stars for DLF, F9 and SS?

TotalFootballFan9, would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the attacking corner set up?
For some reason my game will not find any .fmf files when I try to import tactics after updating to 15.3

If the only change between v2 (which I am using and loving) and v3 is the corner set-up, I can make those changes manually (H)

TotalFootballFan9, would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the attacking corner set up?
For some reason my game will not find any .fmf files when I try to import tactics after updating to 15.3

If the only change between v2 (which I am using and loving) and v3 is the corner set-up, I can make those changes manually (H)

STCL - "Offer Short Option"
STCR - "Default"
AMC - "Offer Short Option"
MCL - "Default"
MCR - "Default"
DM - "Near Post Flick On"
DCR - "Attack Far Post"
DCL - "Stand On Far Post"
DL - "Stay Back"
DR - "Stay Back"

Corner distribution - "Short"

Thank you! :D
Mate, also as you can see both STCL and AMC have "Offer Short Option" instruction I did that in order to guaranty that there's always players who offers "short passing option" but in order to make them both have the same attaching corner instruction you need to do a little trick… I suppose you know how to do that. ;)

It depends on what kind of striker do you have... F9 role does a lot of dribbling and if you have slow and strong striker with low dribbling attribute this means he is doomed constantly lose the ball during his dribbling attempt but if you have 2 strikers like Messi type then of course 2 F9 roles could work just fine.

P.S. Strikers like Messi or Sergio Aguero are rare and cost **** amount of money ;)

But what if you take Barcelona? Then you have Messi and Neymar as F9 and Suarez as SS! :D

By the way: i always buy Carlos Fierro for 7M (3M immidiately and 4M in 48 months). Let him tutor by a good striker with high Determination (he starts with Det 15, but always increases rapidly) and then start F9 training on Heavy. In his first season he'll be very good but after that he becomes the best Striker in the game.

Last edited:
But what if you take Barcelona? Then you have Messi and Neymar as F9 and Suarez as SS! :D
Yup, this is what I'm talking about... if you have someone like Messi and Neymar you should use them as F9 ;)

Guys, I've updated the tactic and added "short corner exploit".

DL or DR should take corners.

bump ;)