Clean_Up_Kid

Reaction score
Anyone ielse got issues with expensive flops?
Every time I seem to spend £15M+ The player turns out to be absolute gash!!

I have just bought these 2 players, their stats are top notch and they should fit in perfect but they just turn out ****. I have 2 or 3 players that cost nme fucjk all with worse stats in every department but they perform much better, how is this possible????

Any help ??!

Cheers

my worst flop was kaka for man utd on fm09 cost about £56 million and could perform at all

Unlucky, never had 3 flops in one

I generally never do, but only when I spend over say, £18M or so they are a flop WITHOUT FAIL!!!
It must be something I am doing. Unless teh stats are just bollocks!

I just spent 10 million on a 19 year old so he has plenty of time to turn out decent.

the only expensive quality players that i have bought on fm are benzema and aguero

well spending that much on a player is ridiculous anyway, make sure u know what u are doing

Generally I don;t either, it is only ever if I spend big, and then they are a flop without fail. Every time!!

It must be something I am doing wrong, the bargain or cheap players always turn out loads better, regardless of their stats in comparison.. it is as if the stats/abilities mean absolutely nothing!!
What am I doing wrong?!?!?!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I qualified for the champs league, and a load of players that i buy for nothing and loan out all sold for £5M-£10M last season, ended up with a bit of spare cash..

I did spend ages searching out these 3 players and made sure their stats were good, tehir Av.Ratings were very high also.. there is absolutely no reason why they can not perform in my team.. nothinmg I can think of!

Some folk **** me off, i mean i fi go ma city and buy an expensive player, maxi rodriquez for example, hes *****!:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Generally I don;t either, it is only ever if I spend big, and then they are a flop without fail. Every time!!

It must be something I am doing wrong, the bargain or cheap players always turn out loads better, regardless of their stats in comparison.. it is as if the stats/abilities mean absolutely nothing!!
What am I doing wrong?!?!?!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I qualified for the champs league, and a load of players that i buy for nothing and loan out all sold for £5M-£10M last season, ended up with a bit of spare cash..

I did spend ages searching out these 3 players and made sure their stats were good, tehir Av.Ratings were very high also.. there is absolutely no reason why they can not perform in my team.. nothinmg I can think of!
Got a guy called krivets for Rangers for 500K, fans and board adored him :D

Some players just dont perform. for example if they have massive cultural differences, cant settle in ur team/tactics or in the country your team plays in or if they dislike another member in your squad

Your tactics don't suit them.

Bit of a coincidence though, all expensive players my tactics don;t suit, even a very similar style of weaker player can excell in my tactics..

I have also tried changing to different tactics, tried diofferent roles etc...

ive actually spent out quite a lot with man city. i bough chiellini for 43 mil, cricisto for 19 and rodwell for 13 and they have all been very good. in my first season currently and lie in 2nd place 6 points behind the leaders not bad.

Bit of a coincidence though, all expensive players my tactics don;t suit, even a very similar style of weaker player can excell in my tactics..

I have also tried changing to different tactics, tried diofferent roles etc...

In that case, you're either very unlucky or you are overhyping the situation. :D

dude, one is italian and one is brazilian, they not going to start bagging goals for you! firstly they cant communicate until they learn basic english which will alot of the time lead to poor performances!
secondly your tactic probably does not suit their style of play, thirdly you need to let them get used to the tactic you are using and gel with the sqaud.
just be patient, they have some good stats and im sure will start performing after a season or two! <)

You have probably got the wrong tactics and they won't be brilliant to start off with. But, when they start to get to know their surroundings they should turn out class.

dude, one is italian and one is brazilian, they not going to start bagging goals for you! firstly they cant communicate until they learn basic english which will alot of the time lead to poor performances!
secondly your tactic probably does not suit their style of play, thirdly you need to let them get used to the tactic you are using and gel with the sqaud.
just be patient, they have some good stats and im sure will start performing after a season or two! <)

agree with that ...
note : the 3rd one was turkish ... 8-|

i think you must spend a lot of more time before judging them ...
as per comparison, angel di maria first time i brought with sunderland doesn't perform either. but after mid season, and he got speak english he becoming very good indeed.