I spent the £62M because otherwise Kenright would take it!!!

They are starting to come good now, nearkly hallf a season in and they are starting to perform consistently.

Is there any indication of when they have learnt English at all???

I spent the £62M because otherwise Kenright would take it!!!

They are starting to come good now, nearkly hallf a season in and they are starting to perform consistently.

Is there any indication of when they have learnt English at all???

check on their personal information ... usually it need 3 or 4 month for learning some language ...
cheers mate ... :p

i signed Rooney for 45 million at Chelsea

finished the season with 8 goals and 5 assists

FLOP

i spent 55 mil on villa after he scored 50 league goals for valencia season before
then he flopped in my eyes he only got 20 goals for me

considering that you're playing juv and villa doesnt speak italian in the 1st place, i would be happy if he got more than 15 league goals as he apparently needed some time to adapt. give him 1 more season and he'll perform better.

i play in the epl and signed anthony annan on many occasions, who obviously dont speak english and gave me poor performances and low ratings in the 4-5 region until he learnt english. he played much better after that (A)

Pedro leon was a flop for me all my scouts recommended him but he just constantly played at about 6.5 good job i didnt spend alot on him

every half decent player seems to be priced in the auto-flop region on this new one, unless transfer listed. even then the asking prices are a bit steep.

Signed Diego Renan for 17 million in FM2010, had an awful first season and managed only 1 assist. Lucky enough i got my money back and sold him onto Man City for 17 million...

Modric 30m, biggest waste of money.

Well the promblem you might have is your tactic doesnt suit the players you bought

Worst one I had was David Vlla, £60m for Man City (Was a pointless game lol) .... Turned out he couldn't hit a barn door. Although been Valencia and he scores bag-fulls !! It's probably the settling into a new country thing, due to Fm being as close to realistic as possible . :/

Last edited:
Moussa Sissoko at the moment is having a poor time for my Arsenal side. I bought him for around 14 million and he is not averaging highly in any games. And against the big teams he is making silly errors, yet I refuse to remove him from my side, one reason is because Song is simply not good enough, the second is because I am sure he will get better... hopefully.

What have they got for the adaptability attribute?
That could possibly be the reason

There is no adaptability attribute, Would be pretty good f there was lol

Last edited:
Actually I think there is, it's a hidden attribute.

Actually I think there is, it's a hidden attribute.
Kool, any ideas on where it exists lol.Would be a helpful stat to see.
Even though it is about using a bit of common sense lol. In the couple of game's i've started on FM2010, he's the only 1 who was a real mistake.

my biggest flop was eugene seleznyov, he became good and by 2012 i bought him for 41 million pounds with man city, he scored 1 goal in 29 games

Kool, any ideas on where it exists lol.Would be a helpful stat to see.
Even though it is about using a bit of common sense lol. In the couple of game's i've started on FM2010, he's the only 1 who was a real mistake.

No Way!! It woulkd ruin the game! I'd like to think that there were a few hidden stats!!

You can check the hidden stats by browsing through your data editor.

i thought i flopped when i signed Diego forlan for arsenal 20 million upfront and 12 million over 12 months
but i was proved wrong with 3 hatricks in 5 games