I bought Pereirinha from Sporting CP to Tottenham for 7 million euros and so far he's been a complete flop.

Alright so I bought this guy for 16.5 million pounds, He is supposed to be my star player, Though i fear he might flop for he has failed to score in his debut.

Guilermo Martinez Midfielder center ,Bath
Argentinan

5'9 74 kg

21 years

right preffered

16.5 million

corners 12 agreesion 7 acceleration 16
crossing 15 anticipation 13 agility 16
dribbling 12 bravery 9 balance 17
finishing 11 compusoure 13 jumping 8
first touch 13 concentration 12 natural fittness 7
freekick 15 creativity 15 pace 17
long shots 14 (red arrow) deciscions 8 stamina 14
long throws 12 determination 14 strength 10
passing 16 flair 11
penalty taking 16 influence 16
tackling 16 off the ball 16 (red arrow)
technique 11 posistioning
marking 12 teamwork 13
heading 14 work rate 14

goalkeeper rating 1
condition 93%
last 5 games 6.80
morale good.

Soo please oh please tell me if this guy is going to fail?

Fabregas 113 million pounds absolute ****. I couldnt seem to get the best out of him after a season of trying I just left him on the bench never again.

Fabregas 113 million pounds absolute ****. I couldnt seem to get the best out of him after a season of trying I just left him on the bench never again.

keep playing him. he'll come good - he's always been quality for me when i bought him

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

for you older peeps, back on CM97/98... Roberto Carlos! i always signed him and he was always always gash! most seasons had AvR of 6 - 6.5 absolutely pants for "the best left back in the world" at the time

With Catania i bought David Mendes Da Silva for 9m, hes absolute rubbish, he cant tackle and he cant pass

Please somone tell me if the player i bought is good, I cant post a screenie because ALT + F9 dont work.

Fitness, Decisions, Determination and Strength are quite low but he looks a good enough player

my biggest flop was fernando torres. signed him for $80mil i just couldnt get him to play for man city.

mine was ramiers for 110m quid. he was terrible, i was really bored with that save which was why i payed so much so idc relaly

this speaks for itself?

its early days, but, for the money he's been disappointing