Expl0it3r Tactic [Ratio Goal 3.17:0.78] by shinichiR

shinichiR

Reaction score
I apologize if the language is not good.
Because of my shortcomings in the English language.

I played football manager games since 2008, and I started to join in the forum this year.

Here I want to share tactics, these tactics I created was inspired by the grid tactics game ever in football manager 2012.

I hope the friends here want to try this tactic, and after it was willing to give advice. tactics that may work better.

Team Training
Pre session
View attachment 425074

Affter 10 Macth (Include Friendly macth)

View attachment 425073

Individual Training

• [*=center]GK - Goalkeeper

[*=center]DRL - Complete Wing Back
    [*=center]DC - Central Defender
    [*=center]DM - Half Back
    [*=center]CM - Attacking Midfielder
    [*=center]STRL - Advance Forward
    [*=center]STC - Poacher

Recomended PPM

For CB
View attachment 425071
Argues With Officials (Not Important)

For DRL
View attachment 425072

For DM
View attachment 425070
Argues With Officials (Not Important)

For MC
View attachment 425069

For STCRL
View attachment 425068

Team Talks

Team Talk Guide Football Manager 2014 Part 1 | Football Manager Indonesia
in indonesia language, plese use translator like a google translate

Result
View attachment 425066
Affter Lose from Chelsea, I change role for GK and CB

View attachment 425065

View attachment 425064

Best Result
Nottingham Forest Vs Spurs
View attachment 425063

Last edited:
I would give a bit more information if you what people to try and test it mate. Post screenshots of formation, shouts, results etc etc.

Should really go into detail more if you want this tactic to really make an impact if its as good as an exploit tactic should be! Ill be keeping a close eye on the results people get with this!

Anybody else tried this out? Like the others said, need mote than 'its a grid tactic' for people to download however tempting it is. IMO, if the main guys on this forum havent found a ME exploit thus far i dont think there will be one. Or until the new patch arrives.

Anybody else tried this out? Like the others said, need mote than 'its a grid tactic' for people to download however tempting it is. IMO, if the main guys on this forum havent found a ME exploit thus far i dont think there will be one. Or until the new patch arrives.

I never said "this is a tactic grid" I said that this tactic I created based on inspiration I get from "grid tactic"

But is it an exploiter or merely just a decent tactic. And exploiter would be to use with cardiff and win the Premiership 1st season. Therefore exploiting the match engine.

do you prefer beta v1 or v2 ? Which one is good ?
Also did you submi your generl team instructons to ti tactic or will we choose them ?

Also do you use inside game instructions while inside the match ?
And what about if we will not use opposite instrcutions ?

I would not call it exploit tactic (having in mind exploit tactics in previous games), but it is probably the best tactic I've tried so far (despite lack of suitable players in some positions and quite a lot of injuries).

Results so far:
View attachment 425009

There wont be any exploit tactic, with the way the ME is as the min. What team were you OP?