Expl0it3r Tactic [Ratio Goal 3.17:0.78] by shinichiR

can you reupload v2 please? the last version works not very good for me :/

I will at a later date, but atm I've played 9, won 9 and beat Lyon 3-0 away, it's pretty good so far for a team predicted 5th!

Going to try this with my Bristol City team 29 games into the 2021/22 season, will post results at the end :)

Current table without using it:

f85e7a9a1ed0abef01a47501ff6fc2f8.png

This tactic sucks. Just got spanked 5-0 by Arsenal. Tactic is learnt 100%, and my team (although not amazing) is pretty good.

thanks skiper.

Hello shinichiR. I test Your tactic with Paris St. Germain season 2013/14 ok?

ok, please give your screenshoot. on half season/end of season

LOL ! southampton sitting 2th ?? seems like a solid tactic. will wait for more info before testing ;)

ok,

Using v2.
With Anderlecht.
28G 16V 6D 6L (Lost against Bayern A, Shaktar H, Shaktar A,)
Im satisfied with the tactic. Great attack, and the defense is suprisingly good.
Only thing is at some games i have 35 shoots at goal, only 1 goal.
My offensive Players are: Mitrovic, M.Bruno, Elkeson, Guidetti

give your screen shoot brother.

can you reupload v2 please? the last version works not very good for me :/

ok,

I will at a later date, but atm I've played 9, won 9 and beat Lyon 3-0 away, it's pretty good so far for a team predicted 5th!

what team do you use?

Going to try this with my Bristol City team 29 games into the 2021/22 season, will post results at the end :)

ok brother, i waiting you post end of seasion

Same for me too

give your screnshot,I will try to help

This tactic sucks. Just got spanked 5-0 by Arsenal. Tactic is learnt 100%, and my team (although not amazing) is pretty good.

can you give me screenshoot?

Will give it a go and let you know how i get on.

ok, dude

Should I be using v2?

v4 was the only available download when I downloaded it so that's the one i've been using.

Right, end of season.

Started using the tactic for the Dinamo Moscow game and it didn't start off great. but once the team got used to the tactic they started banging the goals in.

6bff20d8e8fee30341141ead506bc10e.png

and this is how the season ended

71623d0f2425103b86a59db266cd8db9.png

Will try it all of next season and see how it fairs out. :)

I'm using a lowest league team, which tactic should i try it on?

try version 2

Right, end of season.

Started using the tactic for the Dinamo Moscow game and it didn't start off great. but once the team got used to the tactic they started banging the goals in.

6bff20d8e8fee30341141ead506bc10e.png

and this is how the season ended

71623d0f2425103b86a59db266cd8db9.png

Will try it all of next season and see how it fairs out. :)

ok dude, thanks

It says tactic can not be imported

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hey mate, thanks for sharing your tactic.

I was mid season with Inter. Had pretty good results but the football my team played was not really attractive (lot of draws, short victories like 2-1, 1-0 etc) so I decided to switch to your tactic. Played it one game against Juve, drawing 1-1 at home. Not that bad considering my players were not used to the tactic at all. Will post a screenshot later on.
Cheers!

Certainly isn't an exploiter! no where near it actually. Its near fully fluid for me and I've lost 2 on the spin and currently getting beat at home by Liverpool. Using V2 which from what I'm reading works with the lower expectation clubs *West Brom. If i was you I would look into changing the name from Exploiter to something more suited.