Expl0it3r Tactic [Ratio Goal 3.17:0.78] by shinichiR

im going to start a game with Southamton.
Should I change something with the tactic when I meet Chelsea and Cardiff. home and away

I would not call it exploit tactic (having in mind exploit tactics in previous games), but it is probably the best tactic I've tried so far (despite lack of suitable players in some positions and quite a lot of injuries).

Results so far:
View attachment 489177
which version did you use Skiper? Really eager to try this with my burnley team! Does 1 striker score more than another, or all equal

But is it an exploiter or merely just a decent tactic. And exploiter would be to use with cardiff and win the Premiership 1st season. Therefore exploiting the match engine.

so, i want you try this tactic, give your feedback and I'll try to make this tactic work better.

do you prefer beta v1 or v2 ? Which one is good ?
Also did you submi your generl team instructons to ti tactic or will we choose them ?

V2, relese affter i lose from chelsea, lock relust from my team.
V2 is better.

Also do you use inside game instructions while inside the match ?
And what about if we will not use opposite instrcutions ?

every macth i give opposite instrcutions to Assistant Manager, or coach with attack role.

is ball winning midfielders better for the cm role?

yeah, becouse in my team. cm role not good for defending.

I would not call it exploit tactic (having in mind exploit tactics in previous games), but it is probably the best tactic I've tried so far (despite lack of suitable players in some positions and quite a lot of injuries).

Results so far:
View attachment 489177

thank for your feedback, can you try with small club?

There wont be any exploit tactic, with the way the ME is as the min. What team were you OP?

OP?

im going to start a game with Southamton.
Should I change something with the tactic when I meet Chelsea and Cardiff. home and away

just use V2

which version did you use Skiper? Really eager to try this with my burnley team! Does 1 striker score more than another, or all equal

I have 6 stickers, and has played 40 matches,
121 goals for, goals agaist 32.
32 win, 6 draw, lose 2.

and all of my striker has scored 78 goals.
most 18, at least 7. because I can not play everything (in the formation only have 3 spaces for strikers)

Im not too sure this works for me, im chelsea, i drew my 1st 3 games but i have been lucky to even draw. Will continue to see if it gets better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Fair enough, i'll be back to use if/when holds up after testing.

v2. I couldn't say that one striker outshines others (so far Giroud has 18 goals in 31 games, Walcott 17 in 28 games and Vela 11 in 19 games).

the biggest problem I find - injuries; especially for defenders ( but that just might be bad luck :D )

Really? Fair enough, i'll be back to use if/when holds up after testing.

ok, i waiting your feedback.

v2. I couldn't say that one striker outshines others (so far Giroud has 18 goals in 31 games, Walcott 17 in 28 games and Vela 11 in 19 games).

the biggest problem I find - injuries; especially for defenders ( but that just might be bad luck :D )

scoring team record in 1 session broken or no? 128 goal?

Dude, its 2022, relates to us in no way what so ever, the tactic needs shots and testin with a 2013 team.

so i want you test my tactic in start new game.

Well said lol Well done to be honest it looks like it genuinely works pretty well halfway through the seqson with Arsenal and sitting topmover-comfortably scoring for fun!

Will be trying this with Lille, the results look tremendous though!

LOL ! southampton sitting 2th ?? seems like a solid tactic. will wait for more info before testing ;)

Using v2.
With Anderlecht.
28G 16V 6D 6L (Lost against Bayern A, Shaktar H, Shaktar A,)
Im satisfied with the tactic. Great attack, and the defense is suprisingly good.
Only thing is at some games i have 35 shoots at goal, only 1 goal.
My offensive Players are: Mitrovic, M.Bruno, Elkeson, Guidetti