Expl0it3r Tactic [Ratio Goal 3.17:0.78] by shinichiR

I can not import this tactic. If anyone has the same probelm?

Just to add to my earlier post, I'm 0-2 down at home to Sunderland. Much better tactics out there. Defence is horrific, strikers don't score, majority of my goals come from the corner tactic made by Jassar.

I disagree. In almost 10 games I lost only one, 3 draws, and great victories like 5-1 , 3-0 etc... Playing with Inter, and it's definitely an improvement from my previous tactic. Thanks for sharing.

What tweaks do you make ingame when you start to loose ?

Hey mate, thanks for sharing your tactic.

I was mid season with Inter. Had pretty good results but the football my team played was not really attractive (lot of draws, short victories like 2-1, 1-0 etc) so I decided to switch to your tactic. Played it one game against Juve, drawing 1-1 at home. Not that bad considering my players were not used to the tactic at all. Will post a screenshot later on.
Cheers!

ok, dude.. thanks

It says tactic can not be imported

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

for what? football manager handle or clasic?

Certainly isn't an exploiter! no where near it actually. Its near fully fluid for me and I've lost 2 on the spin and currently getting beat at home by Liverpool. Using V2 which from what I'm reading works with the lower expectation clubs *West Brom. If i was you I would look into changing the name from Exploiter to something more suited.

i will be try

I can not import this tactic. If anyone has the same probelm?

for what? football manager handle or clasic?

Just to add to my earlier post, I'm 0-2 down at home to Sunderland. Much better tactics out there. Defence is horrific, strikers don't score, majority of my goals come from the corner tactic made by Jassar.

i'm sorry dude. I never imitate others tactic

I disagree. In almost 10 games I lost only one, 3 draws, and great victories like 5-1 , 3-0 etc... Playing with Inter, and it's definitely an improvement from my previous tactic. Thanks for sharing.

What tweaks do you make ingame when you start to loose ?

give your screen shoot brother

Looks good for bigger teams

yes, i think.

all. maybe,
24 hours from now, will launching to version 5

View attachment 422950

here is my first games with this tactic and Inter this season. Its my second season. Bought Balanta, Peruzzi and Florenzi (Roma went down last season surprinsigly so i got him for 10m€ :D)

note the 6-1 vs Bologna but also 5-0 vs AC Milan as visitor...

on the screenshot D = Home , E = Away

just won 4-0 against Juve who had been unbeated for 14 games .. until they met this tactic :D

Last edited:
Just thought I'd add a quick note .

I was reluctant to try your tactic as I have very good wingers in my team but as I don't get a lot of game time I thought what the **** .

To be honest at first I was not impressed as I lost to 4th bottom and the scrapped 2 draws but then I guess as the team learned the formation a bit I started to win and my strikers started to score hattricks . I've only played 10 games but I have lost 1 draw 2 won 7

I like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd add a quick note .

I was reluctant to try your tactic as I have very good wingers in my team but as I don't get a lot of game time I thought what the **** .

To be honest at first I was not impressed as I lost to 4th bottom and the scrapped 2 draws but then I guess as the team learned the formation a bit I started to win and my strikers started to score hattricks . I've only played 10 games but I have lost 1 draw 2 won 7

I like it

Ha , just after I posted this I started loosing . I lost to athletico in the cup , then lost to bottom 2nd bottom 4-0 with them scoring in 23 seconds and again on 2 mins , then I was 4-1 down to a mid table side at half time when I turned it off and went to bed

V1 or 2 ?

v2, what I can see from build ups etc is great full backs are Key, Beria had an awesome year (Something like 30 games 20 assists) Also a lot of goals came from corners, so Obviously CBs with great heading and jumping would suffice. The Poacher in the middle is the main man for goals (Kalou proves this) the others are more creative and I think could even be made into False Nines., I haven't tried V1 and I don't know if it's as successful as v2 so I may try it out to compare.

Hii
your tactic is awesome. I have been using it with liverpool for one year now with no changes in the squad. However there are a lot of goals conceded. Can you help me out of this please? Thanks