Meh, no pictures :(

Sheep > You ;)

great idea, great writing, but there's just one thing thats nagging me about this story; there is a serious lack of sheep.

but other than that, its all gravy. (H)

Another nice few updates, getting put off with Greggers and his sheep addiction? Other than that very good read.

Looks good, just wondering what leagues do you have loaded?

Another nice few updates, getting put off with Greggers and his sheep addiction? Other than that very good read.

Cheers. Not at all, his obsession is clearly greater than mine. ^^)

Looks good, just wondering what leagues do you have loaded?

The sole reason I started this was because my Swansea story's been put on hold due to my laptop breaking. Have no FM on the PC I'm using, so have not started a save.

Yet (6)

Cheers. Not at all, his obsession is clearly greater than mine. ^^)

The sole reason I started this was because my Swansea story's been put on hold due to my laptop breaking. Have no FM on the PC I'm using, so have not started a save.

Yet (6)
LOL, Okay, will you start unemployed, or...?

May I recommend taking control of a level 11or 10 team?

LOL, Okay, will you start unemployed, or...?

May I recommend taking control of a level 11or 10 team?

I will, depending on how long it will take for me to get FM up and running again and how long it will take for me to find a job.

Starting with a level 10 or 11 team is awesome, I'm doing one a the moment and its great fun :D

Great read Mike keep it up! Just one question, is there actually a course like that?

is this still going?

It is, a little tied up at the moment with work, family visiting etc. but this is definitely still going.

Great read Mike keep it up! Just one question, is there actually a course like that?

Urm.. pass. Ask me a question on football, I could answer that.

Cheers :)

July 25th, 2009

wembleypitch.jpg

I was woken up by a phone call this morning at around 7 o’ clock (I’m not a morning person!). It was my dad. He told me that he’s really happy and proud of me that I’m doing this course, despite it leaving me with next to no money whatsoever. That lightened me up a bit.

We all gathered in the hotel foyer and set off to Wembley once more to do a little bit of ballwork. I was quite tired to say the least, so this was a tough task for me. Luckily, a few of the lads’ abilities are limited, so it makes me look just a little better.

Everything came to a grinding halt when one of the teachers unexpectedly collapsed during a session towards the end. Paramedics flooded from seemingly nowhere, and we were sent back to the hotel immediately. Not a very nice way to end the day. Roll on tomorrow!

July 30th, 2009

indoor.png

Been a while since I last updated. The teacher that collapsed was Adam Davies. Unfortunately, he has been informed that he will never coach again due to a critical illness that struck him on that day. Tragic news really: he was a sublime coach and a great guy. He still has his sense of humour, and he's taken the situation on the chin.

Anyway, it was absolutely trenching it down so we kept indoors today - a nice bit of 5-a-side to get the work and heart rate up. I was never a fan of indoor football. I enjoyed the quick style of play but I'd much prefer the open fields of green. I think my record for the day was a goal scored, 13 conceded and a corned beef pasty - all within 30 minutes!

Last edited:
Good work mate, had a read through the two pages and am enjoying this :D

This is a top story mike. Looking forward to the next update :D

August 3rd, 2009.

oldtrafford45.jpg

It is nearing the start of the English league campaign and we've been promised a tour of Old Trafford on the day of their opening game, plus tickets to sit and watch the match (from the stands, not a box!). That's the biggest news we got on our day off today.

I was woken today by another phone call, but this time from a friend. He told me that he couldn't wait to see how I got on further in life.

'I'm 31, what can I possibly achieve at this age!?'

Anyway, I think we had a dodgy meal yesterday - 4 of us are ******** like cows, and I don't mean the frequency! Mind you, I've never had a good record with mushrooms or onions, and the two together are like diet Coke and Mentos with me.

I also recieved my new footy boots and trainers today. I know you're pleased to know!