Good update. Im reading this now, not 1 AM,
;)

Wheres this update you promised me on fb boy?

It's coming right up, it's the PC slowing my progress down.

August 5th, 2009

beersz.jpg

A night out on the town is planned for tonight as we have tonight and tomorrow off before Friday's fitness test. Drinking isn't the best preperation, and we all understand that, but we won't get many more chances after tonight, so I expect the rounds to be flowing in.

August 6th, 2009

Wow, a very brief entry yesterday! As you can probably guess, I'm not quite sure what went on most of the night last night, and I'm a little hung over right now. I've never been a superb drinker - we won't go into detail! - so illness and memory loss was probably imminent. We had a laugh, though: watched a band play, sung karaoke (bad mistake!) and even got off with a few ladies, not that it meant anything.

Oh, and I woke with my boxers around my ankles. Strange. Could be worse I suppose - they could have been around my head.

'A note?'

Meet at 1:30 in Tennant's

Hmm.. who the **** left that there? I didn't bring anyone back to the hotel; at least I don't think I did. Is it a wind up? Who knows.. but I must be in a bar in an hour so I better shape up.

. . . . .

Well, it turns out I did have someone back at the hotel last night. I met up with the person who left the very brief note and I must say, she was fairly pretty. A little on the chubby side, but hey-ho, ‘any hole’ as they say. Apparently I ‘took her to heaven’ in the hotel room.

‘But’, she cried, ‘you never wore a johnny after you swore you did.’

It was at that point I walked away. I was cowardly, but needed to get out of there. Fast. She was bigger than me, and almost my height too. Oh, and she was 23. 7 years my junior. Larvley!

Last edited:
Mike you rebel.

Good update.

Great update Mike :) Keep it up!

23.7 years my junior! lol!

Definately following, brilliant read so far..

I havent posted in ages, but I have been reading and I think the story is going really well. ;)

Looking forward to it. :)

Been secretly following. ;)

August 6th, 2009 (cont.)

It was shortly after six o’ clock as I sat down to eat my warm tuna pasta salad when I received a text message. It was her from last night/this morning/this afternoon. She sent me a picture of herself (no boobies, shame!) and said ‘Dis is wat u missin x’. I started to think she was an utter mong, too. Anyway, this is her:

allisonspictures033.jpg

Allison her name was. She’s still called Allison, so her name is Allison, not was. Not too bad, but have had better.

I ignored the initial text to continue eating when she messaged me again. This time she asked if I was blanking her, or if I think she’s ugly. Jesus, desperate or annoying?

As I did with the first, I totally ignored the message. It hit around half past nine when she sends me another text – this time of boobies (and a little more) and added the message, ‘Do u find me atractiv naw? Do u want dis? x’ I gazed at the nude image for a while.

**** me, please tell me I didn’t tap that!

Unfortunately for me, I did. Along with that, no rubber was involved. Those beer goggles I had last night have been thrown in the bin, and hopefully I never have to see her again!

August 9th, 2009

meetings.png

Another ****** rainy day. It’s supposed to be summer! We had to train indoors today, but had no five-a-side this time. Shuttle runs, diagonals, ladders, all the fast feet you could think of. And now I’m ****** knackered! We also had around an hour of coaching work, mainly the ways of teaching youngsters how to listen properly to get a good understanding of the game and its aspects.

It was early evening before I could get back to the room and get a bite to eat. It wasn’t long after that when we all received a phone call to remind us of the meeting that was planned.

I won’t forget.. Wonder what it’s about?

I put on my TheFA.com sweatshirt and joggers and headed for Wembley. God only knows what comes next.

Mike, facebook picture copy and paste? ;)

Funny shizz, this. XD