Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

View attachment 471340

After some games with this match (yes, yes load & save - I want check if this possible win against PSG by small club) other tactic, I use yours Rodrigo and... I won - shock... this tactic has a potential - thx ;)
Hehe, incredible, it's quite solid huh? But i didn't understand you very well. You were loading and saving to try out tactics and see if it's possible to win them with different tactics? And also it's your first match with the tactic? No fluid yet?

Last edited:
no just plug and play ;)
I tested many many tactics from two days ;) (ofcourse after work hehe) and only your I won and promoted to next round heh

but after first draw with PSG at home 0:0 I want only draw next game ;) but other tactics false ;)

no just plug and play ;)
I tested many many tactics from two days ;) (ofcourse after work hehe) and only your I won and promoted to next round heh

but after first draw with PSG at home 0:0 I want only draw next game ;) but other tactics false ;)
Hehe that's nice to hear mate!

I finished my season with Manchester United, won the league with 107 points (City the only one who defeated me :(), won the Champions League and the FA Cup, i had an early loss in the Capital One after penalties with a 0-0 against Everton. But it's pretty awesome if we point out that i made no transfers and i used the likes of Valencia, Anderson and Cleverley for the box to box midfielder role, and also Giggs was a first choice for me because some injuries.

Last edited:
I will'be testing this tactic for some top clubs from Polish T-Mobile Ekstraklasa, Reading from PL and of course Aarau ;)

Last edited:
Rodrigo4073, are you still using Teamwork as your match training with your new tactic?
Also, do you change anything at all if you are chasing a game late, or defending a narrow lead late?

Rodrigo4073, are you still using Teamwork as your match training with your new tactic?
Also, do you change anything at all if you are chasing a game late, or defending a narrow lead late?
Yes, teamwork at 60%, with the tactic in three slots. I do not change anything when chasing a game or defending a lead. The tactic isn't working for you? Team?

yes I would like to try the latest version....Can I have the link pls?

Yes, teamwork at 60%, with the tactic in three slots. I do not change anything when chasing a game or defending a lead. The tactic isn't working for you? Team?
When you say 60% mate, do you mean 50%? There isn't a 60??

8.1 & 9.1 worked great for me, and I have just grabbed your latest version. Still in preseason against very small teams and smashing them as usual, just not used it in 'anger' yet :)
I was just asking in advance

When you say 60% mate, do you mean 50%? There isn't a 60??
I meant this:
x13z.jpg

8.1 & 9.1 worked great for me, and I have just grabbed your latest version. Still in preseason against very small teams and smashing them as usual, just not used it in 'anger' yet :)
I was just asking in advance
Good to know! And it is the most consistent and plug and play version, so i think you will have a great season :).

finishing my first season with 8.1 version, i will post my results soon...

MY AMAZING SEASON AND MY AMAZING RESULTS
View attachment 432441
View attachment 432440
View attachment 432439
View attachment 432428
View attachment 432427
View attachment 432437
View attachment 432436

Thanks to jassar for the set pieces
View attachment 432435
View attachment 432434

and someone individual stats
View attachment 432433
View attachment 432432
View attachment 432431
View attachment 432430

MAN, thanks for this tactic, won all trophies, now i'll won the european supercup, world championship and the Community Shield :)

Last edited:
First of all, thanks for the work.
Secondly, I am guarantee to say that FMC has different engine than FM2014....I play the same game with same team but with 2 very different results.
I am Arsenal to test it. Beated Crazy good team Man City 1-0, Beated Liverpool 5-1 and away beated Bolton 2-0. I have 2 or 3 paid for good players and rest are from my youth, but good players!

finishing my first season with 8.1 version, i will post my results soon...

MY AMAZING SEASON AND MY AMAZING RESULTS
View attachment 471456
View attachment 471457
View attachment 471459
View attachment 471481
View attachment 471484
View attachment 471465
View attachment 471466

Thanks to jassar for the set pieces
View attachment 471468
View attachment 471470

and someone individual stats
View attachment 471472
View attachment 471474
View attachment 471477
View attachment 471478

MAN, thanks for this tactic, won all trophies, now i'll won the european supercup, world championship and the Community Shield :)
Amazing season pal! I'm glad you are enjoying that kind of success! Are you using the new patch 14.2.2? Great results, and thanks again for the feedback!

First of all, thanks for the work.
Secondly, I am guarantee to say that FMC has different engine than FM2014....I play the same game with same team but with 2 very different results.
I am Arsenal to test it. Beated Crazy good team Man City 1-0, Beated Liverpool 5-1 and away beated Bolton 2-0. I have 2 or 3 paid for good players and rest are from my youth, but good players!

Looking good mate, keep me informed! I'm working in the new thread for this new tactic! Good luck!

Amazing season pal! I'm glad you are enjoying that kind of success! Are you using the new patch 14.2.2? Great results, and thanks again for the feedback!

Looking good mate, keep me informed! I'm working in the new thread for this new tactic! Good luck!

Yes, in patch 14.2.1 and 14.2.2

help me, I'm french

uses tactics number 8
I do not make much of a draw

question

Should there particular instructions?
How long to master the tactics?

I find hard 14.2.XX Version

thank you for your help and sorry for my english