Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

First match with the new patch 14.2.1. Working great, i will continue testing anyways!

8abf.jpg
cant wait to try it

Thank you very much for this tactic, it very help in my game. i played in 5-4-1 on FM13, but in FM14 this formation work very badly. And your tactic give very good result and beautiful game. Thank you!

Enjoying this formation loads atm, picked Liverpool and only made 3 signings (Ji Dong Won, needed cover due to Suarez' suspension, Schneiderlin, as their midfielders aren't good enough imo and Valentin Eyserric as a back up to Coutinho at AM)

View attachment 449305
View attachment 449307

Brilliant season, especially when we were predicted to finish 6th. Unfortunately in the cups I lost at the first time of asking in both (F.A. Cup/League Cup) to Colchester (a, 2-0, F.A. Cup 3rd Round) and to Blackburn on Penalties(a,League Cup, 2nd Round) although idm too much as we won the league and qualified for the CL. Just thought I'd show you my progress and say thanks and well done.

Any screen shots of lfc players in position? Please

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'm only in pre-season, but it seems to me that one of the big problems is shots on goal. Every game so far I have 15-30 shot towards goal, but only 1-5 on goal. And because of that I'm struggling to score goals. I'm pretty sure it gets better when the tactics get fluid, but it's not a good sign for now.

I played this tactics first season for Wolfsbourg and i take 2 place! Bayern outstripped me on only 3 points. This is fantastic season, but after winter pause my team began to play less often in combination football and also I began to score more than the goals from set pieces, but it wasn't reflected in results. Im very glad, thank you once again!

I'm only in pre-season, but it seems to me that one of the big problems is shots on goal. Every game so far I have 15-30 shot towards goal, but only 1-5 on goal. And because of that I'm struggling to score goals. I'm pretty sure it gets better when the tactics get fluid, but it's not a good sign for now.

Never mind this. So far I've played 18 games. Won 16 and 2 draws. Scored 54 goals and only conceded 9. This is so awesome.

Thanks everyone for your feedback, i'm glad you enjoyed some succes. I'm currently finishing the version for the latest patch. More than 30 games unbeaten with LOSC Lille, and lost only once in the season (when the individual instructions of the tactics messed up, it took me like 4 games to realise that because i was quick testing it, also playing some games with the Instant Result skin). Will update when season is finished.

UPDATED FIRST POST WITH NEW VERSION OF THE TACTIC FOR THE CURRENT PATCH. VERSION 8.1. You can download it by clicking HERE too.

Just finished testing the new version. Champions of everything with LOSC Lille: Ligue 1, Champions League, League Cup, French Cup, Supercup! Only 3 losses in all season. My first team was: Enyeama; Frank Beria, Sylvain Distin, Didier Zokora, Sebastien Corchia; Lorik Cana; Rio Mavuba, Idrissa Gueye; Marvin Martin; Nolan Roux and Salomon Kalou.

r3sn.jpg

9h17.jpg

8a8i.jpg

ygkz.jpg

qpbk.jpg

Last edited:
hi there, what stats would you say are most needed for the f9 ?
I have to say that i would go for this, but you can stick to your preferred F9 settings as he is acting like a regular one besides the marking: Finishing, Long Shots (not neccesary), Dribbling, Off the ball, Work Rate, Team Work, Determination, Pace, Acceleration, Composure and whatever you look for in a good striker. I have employed different kind of players with different results.

Also i find mentall attributes to be very important, for ex, with my Lille save i used Kalou instead of Gaitan just because of his slightly better mental attributes, and he outperformed him too.

What is the difference between this and the previous one? Great results!
Just a few individual and small tweaks that make the tactic a little more solid (i must say is like my version 6 of the tactic but with the last patches my thoughts didn't go well), anyways i'm not sure about the real changes because i'm tweaking all the time trying to improve this and that. But it was good for me, i tested a few matches with Atletico too and defeate Barcelona 2-0 and they only had 2-3 shots.

I see. I've changed it mid season with Everton and it looks the same, maybe a little better.

I've tried to wrap my head around this, but I'm unsure what to do when I'm in desperate need of a goal. For example 1-1, need to win with 15 minutes left of the game. What do you do then?

I see. I've changed it mid season with Everton and it looks the same, maybe a little better.

I've tried to wrap my head around this, but I'm unsure what to do when I'm in desperate need of a goal. For example 1-1, need to win with 15 minutes left of the game. What do you do then?
It's something that i'm testing and it is very simple, but you can try to change your defensive midfielder into a Regista, only that, without touching anything else. It provides more presence upfront, i found it very useful sometimes, but i say again, i'm only testing it. I was 0-0 against Zaragoza at around 60 minutes and after that change i am 4-0 with 10 minutes to go, but i'm not sure that it's entirely for that change, also you should know that i use players with high determination that are constantly trying to get the win. Let me know how it goes for you! Cheers!

New test finished with yet another minimal tweaked version of the tactic. I started a season and conceded a lot (and a lot from the f***** set pieceS), i reconsidered and started a new save and tried a most consistent version with set pieces all set to "default". The strikers were set to "Shoot less often" so they try to shoot when they have a better angle or position. And i managed to win the league. Played 9 friendlies with ALL match preparation in "Only tactic" or "Team cohesion" with no rest to get the tactic fluid. Then, when the season started i changed to 60% of match preparation, rest after matches and Teamwork. Here is the screenshot of the league, if you want any detail just ask. Signed Honda and Diakit? to provide more depth.

HERE IS THE VERSION 9.1 OF THE TACTIC (which i used for this test).

My preferred team was: Mignolet; Jos? Enrique (brilliant season), Agger, Skrtel, Johnson; Leiva; Honda, Gerrard; Coutinho; Aspas and Su?rez.

PS: only conceded 8 goals from corners.

0h02.jpg

Last edited:
New test finished with yet another minimal tweaked version of the tactic. I started a season and conceded a lot (and a lot from the f***** set pieceS), i reconsidered and started a new save and tried a most consistent version with set pieces all set to "default". The strikers were set to "Shoot less often" so they try to shoot when they have a better angle or position. And i managed to win the league. Played 9 friendlies with ALL match preparation in "Only tactic" with no rest to get the tactic fluid. Then, when the season started i changed to 60% of match preparation, rest after matches and Team Cohesion. Here is the screenshot of the league, if you want any detail just ask. Signed Honda and Diakit? to provide more depth.

HERE IS THE VERSION 9.1 OF THE TACTIC (which i used for this test).

My preferred team was: Mignolet; Jos? Enrique (brilliant season), Agger, Skrtel, Johnson; Leiva; Honda, Gerrard; Coutinho; Aspas and Su?rez.

PS: only conceded 8 goals from corners.

0h02.jpg
what have you tweaked from the 8.1 ?

Back