Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

With 8.1 version, using a free-agents update look this
View attachment 469252
View attachment 469254
View attachment 469260
View attachment 469266

I only tweak the set-pieces from jassar op, amazing tactic man !
Nice!! That's going good man. The difference is the set-pieces (all default, every player), maybe i can try to implement Jassar set pieces? You recommend it? And i set the F9 to shoot less often so they try to get better shots. Not much of a difference, but it improved the consistence. Hehe, now the tactic was tested with a loooot of teams, i'm glad it's still working. Thanks for your feedback mate!

Updated the first post with the new results of the testings, the training instructions and some results from the users! Thanks people for the feedback. Let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:
Nice!! That's going good man. The difference is the set-pieces (all default, every player), maybe i can try to implement Jassar set pieces? You recommend it? And i set the F9 to shoot less often so they try to get better shots. Not much of a difference, but it improved the consistence. Hehe, now the tactic was tested with a loooot of teams, i'm glad it's still working. Thanks for your feedback mate!
the jassar set pieces works very nice for me.

I will make a new test (since i want to start a save with Swansea, yeah, i know, it's like the 10th save i start haha) trying out the last version of the tactic with the set pieces settings, but i think that if it's working fine it would be no longer neccesary to stick to Teamwork in the training, and focus in Defensive Positioning, we'll see.

Last edited:
What is this set piece thing about do u download it or copy the instructions

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Actually it didn't work that well for me in defending corners, but i made my own set pieces with a mix between mines and Jassar's that is working very good. And i've also made a huge tweak to the tactic and it's amazing how it's working right now. I'm playing with Swansea atm, NO SIGNINGS and 10w 2d 0l, 27 goals and 6 conceded.

Last edited:
Finished testing new version (9.6) with Swansea, no transfers and we won the Capital One Cup. I think i will do a little more of testing and then update the link, because i think i finally found the final version of the tactic.

fbe3.jpg

Last edited:
good for the latest patch also?

Actually my new version is working wonderful, and it's quite a change since the version 1 of my tactic, so i'm thinking on making a new and a complete thread with the new tactic (which is similar, but not like i describe it in the first post). I will test it a few more seasons with different kind of teams. I started with Manchester United, no transfers and currently 21w 4d 0l, 60 goals, 9 conceded. I can give the link if anyone want it, but i will wait to make a proper thread.

Sounds good. Is it still a 4-4-2 narrow diamond? Looks like you've sorted the defensive issues of the early versions out then.

Sounds good. Is it still a 4-4-2 narrow diamond? Looks like you've sorted the defensive issues of the early versions out then.
Yes mate, same formation. I was trying and trying and trying different things, i think that i got it now. 4-4-2 narrow diamond, but not overload to avoid the long shots, now it creates a lot of clear cut chances with less shots, but usually the opposition has 0 ccc. I also tweaked the behaviour of the fullbacks and the freedom, so it's quite a difference. I cannot call it anymore Eye for an eye, so that's why i'm thinking about a new thread. If you want to try it i can post a link here.

Here you have a quick screenshot of the table:
g60o.jpg

Could you please post the link for a new version?

Here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/?ad1su0wr4eazmen

I do not guarantee i will not change it, but i'm pretty sure that will work with any big team with the proper players. I will try it later with mid and small teams and make a version for that if needed, but i'm pretty confident that finally i could make it kind of universal. Let me know how it goes! I will make a thread soon with a complete explanation of everything.

PS: make sure it's completely fluid! And don't worry if it seems to be with a low amount of shooting, it will be effective ;). Of course, the better the players, the better the results.

Last edited:
Hi there.

Although had a great first 3 seasons with Spurs (winning League cup twice, FA cup and Prem title) this 4th season had left be bwilderded as my trusty old tactics wer failing hard. Was sitting in 7th and way behind the leader i decided to try your latest tactics out.

First 3 games have gone so far....WIN vs Man uts 2-0, WIN vs CSKA Moscow 3-0 and WIN vs Arsenal 6-0 (with Lamela banging in 4).

So far so very AWSOME!

HA HA HA This just happened using your tactic!!! (Im Argentina BTW!)

View attachment 471107
Incredible result! How many shots if i can know? A lot of CCC? Thanks!

Hi there.

Although had a great first 3 seasons with Spurs (winning League cup twice, FA cup and Prem title) this 4th season had left be bwilderded as my trusty old tactics wer failing hard. Was sitting in 7th and way behind the leader i decided to try your latest tactics out.

First 3 games have gone so far....WIN vs Man uts 2-0, WIN vs CSKA Moscow 3-0 and WIN vs Arsenal 6-0 (with Lamela banging in 4).

So far so very AWSOME!
Excellent! I'm glad, as you can see, it's quite solid and if your players have a good day you can bang a good amount of goals! Imagine what you can do with a team prepared to suit the tactic. I will finish my testing and start the thread, it will be safe to say that is working now? Anyone else tried it?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Back