F.A Community Shield

Gd goal there by Berba. The Man U Fans will have a good the short tip home

Surprised Hernandez didn't get atleast a nosebleed from his goal tbh..

Anybody else think Vidic sounds a little like Borat? :D

Brilliant finish by Berbatov.I wonder why Hilario came off his line.He couldve waited IMO

Only seen the last 15 mins been out all day but its clear to see man utd sent out a message today , so what if it was charity shield its basically and away game for man utd with it being in london , there is no way going into the game chelsea thought the result didnt matter today cause being champions u want to win every game , nice job for hernandez getting his goal he looks quite good on the touch and the lay off for link up play from what i seen at the end , maybe chelsea were the better team but it didnt sound or look like it

Chelsea had more shots on target I think, but United took their chances.

3-1!!!...United - 2010 Community Shield winners!

Javier hernanadez , time to step up to the "Famous" NO.7 SHIRT!

bebratov...fantastic finish..hope u can carry that on!

3-1!!!...United - 2010 Community Shield winners!

Javier hernanadez , time to step up to the "Famous" NO.7 SHIRT!

bebratov...fantastic finish..hope u can carry that on!

Isn't Owen number 7 and Hernandez 14? oO)

Nobody's talked about Valencia(1 goal, 1 assist) and how he was the best player on the pitch after Scholes.

If Hernandez has a storming season then give him the No.7, otherwise I think Valencia is good for it.

What loud bare-chested and deluded?

OFF TOPIC: Haha We fill our stadium we in and Week out and The Stadium of SH*TE is Always Empty. I Mean last Season we were In championship and Still had More Support than The Scum. Also , You have to have a Geordie Manager to do well.

United did very well to restrict and frustrate Chelsea which ended up with them attempting a number of long shots which were easy for VDS to deal with. A frustrated side will only send more players forward which only leave them to exposed to a counter attack and we know how deadly Nani and Valencia can be with space to run into.

Well Done Man U , They deserved To win It as Chelsea Were Poor. But You'll Get beat a week on Monday.

OFF TOPIC: Haha We fill our stadium we in and Week out and The Stadium of SH*TE is Always Empty. I Mean last Season we were In championship and Still had More Support than The Scum. Also , You have to have a Geordie Manager to do well.

Saying 'OFF TOPIC' doesn't excuse you for going off topic. Mug.

Anyway, well done United. Played well. Hope you play **** next monday night. :)

Back