F.a. To investigate babel

He's a rapper too, isn't he?

I'd imagine he's terrible!

It's not just the photo, Babel also said - From Liverpool forward Ryan Babel on Twitter: "And they call him one of the best referees. That's a joke smh [shaking my head]."

So? It's invading personal privacy.

So? It's invading personal privacy.

He posted it fully aware that the public can see it and made the decision to publish it based on this, so it's hardly invading personal privacy.

He's just a sore loser. They lost, and taking it out on Webb isn't going to change anything

its a joke at the end of the day. but typical FA to muscle in and stand up for their refs.

WHAT A LAD! On a side note, he made decent impact when he came on.

It's quite funny actually so dont understand why ppl r hatin on him 4 a harmless jke

Last edited:
He posted it fully aware that the public can see it and made the decision to publish it based on this, so it's hardly invading personal privacy.

It's his right to post it.

its a joke at the end of the day. but typical FA to muscle in and stand up for their refs.
Well what do you expect from them, joke or not he is effectively calling to question Webb's impartialy and and abilty to ref with that picture. Its one thing for us to do but he is a professional football, things are very different when they do it.

Yes it is a joke, but he is a muppet for doing it.

Does this not count as putting the game in disrepute?

Yes, and he used that right to post it into the public domain. If it's in the public how are the FA invading his privacy in any way?

yeah but he has to understand the consequences, just becuase he has the right doesnt mean he can do it and not get in trouble...

Well what do you expect from them, joke or not he is effectively calling to question Webb's impartialy and and abilty to ref with that picture. Its one thing for us to do but he is a professional football, things are very different when they do it.

i can see why the fa will take action because as you say he is stating that Howard Webb is biased towards Man Utd.

Yes, and by deciding to post it he's made it available to the public, therefore allowing everyone to see it without "invading his personal privacy".