Update

So did i do it?

View attachment 367632

It was tight......

View attachment 367633

Skin of my teeth the last day win at 20th placed Charlton sealed it. Big decisions to make now the tactic im using on its day is great but can produce some random results
Decisions Decisions???

Next update play-off special

Can we hold our nerve?????

View attachment 367636
Play-off Semi Final

View attachment 367638

So i decided to go back with 1 up front and drop in a Defensive midfielder for extra security for my back line. Ipswich Went with a flat 4-4-2. Did i make the right choice?

First Leg
View attachment 367641

Dreamland!!! Ipswich were lucky to get a goal and lucky we did not put more past them. This just goes to show possesion means nothing and this can happen to the A.I as well as us humans!!

Second Leg

View attachment 367645

Ipswich went defensive after about 2 minutes lol. Fine by me we just stayed solid to grab a 1 goal win and progress to the final 7-1 on aggregate!! Hahahaha!

Final coming up........

View attachment 367647

Play-off Final

Well we made it, its been a topsy turvy season and i honestly thought i was in for a mid-table finish but the boys have been fantastic and here we are Wembley its a 87,000 sell-out and the biggest day in every one of my teams life and mine. I honestly have no expectations on what is going to happen. Can the boys handle the pressure

View attachment 367648
I have no idea why the first leg Ipswich result is in the background something to do with paint nevermind. So i stuck with the formation that served me so well in the first leg. My first choice right back and defensive midfielder got injured in the last game so thats a worry for me. Wigan played a flat 4-4-2 and had no injury concerns to there first team.

First half

View attachment 367649

Stupid paint!!!!! Anyway Wigan dominated the first half but some of the finest counter attacking football we have played proved too much for them with us taking the lead through Pat Gaul and adding a second through Tony Fallows unbelievable i knew i was in with a chance but this was great! Could we hold on???

Full time

View attachment 367650

Promotion!!!!!

We did better than hold on we added another through Pat Gaul and sealed the win asyou can see we had only 37% possession but we were just too quick on the counter and solid at the back.
Amazing Just Amazing!!!!

View attachment 367651

What a day what a year fc united fans will be dancing in the streets tonight Manchester united fans will be looking over there shoulders!!!

End of season review to come !!!

End of season review

League
View attachment 367654

Board Confidence
View attachment 367655

Finances
View attachment 367656

Awful going to have to be careful with the finances this season

Player of The year
View attachment 367657
Maybe im being biased because of his excellence towards the end of the season and his heroics in the final but he deserves player of the year. Closely followed by...

Young player of the year
View attachment 367658

Stadium Expansion!!!

View attachment 367659

What??? i would rather of got into more debt building my own stadium than spending 1.6 million improving somebody else's B/S if you ask me.

So next years aim is to just stay up and try to build finances because i dont own my own stadium and my facilities are truly awful. The board have given me 10 million to spend so im gonna have to be clever as always with my signings. the whole backroom staff will be changed as i do every two seasons. Its gonna be tough but i would be very suprised if we dont stay up !!

fantastic mate, great job. didn't think that was gonna happen so soon. Good luck in the premiership

Cheers mate me neither. Just been given 5000-1 of winning the premier league and this year there about right lol

Pre-season review

The tactic
View attachment 367834

This is not set in stone yet as im still experimenting but im pretty sure its going to be a 4-4-2. Mainly because i cant find any defensive midfielders i like and because i have too many quality strikers to play with just 1 up front

The signings
View attachment 367835

I did not go mad simply because i could not afford to. The loans Were just for backup players and will not be used unless i get desperate. The main signings were my 3 young Brazillian starlets Vitor, Federico and Silva i have really high hopes for these guys who are rated highly and all play u21 football for Brazil. The main departure was Gwynn Gibbs who despite his great service to the team was simply not as good as what i have up front at the moment and cost too much money to keep on.

View attachment 367836View attachment 367837
View attachment 367836
As You can see all 3 of these guys are pretty special and i think i did a good bit of buisness they also all had the right personalities to fit into my team which is full of hardworking driven players. this is actually what i put most of my success down to.

The results
View attachment 367838

All pretty routine against very low league opposition mostly just to get the boys scoring morale up and tactics fluid

What the bookies say
View attachment 367839
HaHaHa!!

Key players
View attachment 367841View attachment 367842

I have said it before and i will say it again Doolan is gonna be a beast! A product of my own academy as well!!

August/September Review

View attachment 367929
Well not a bad couple of months all things considering. I was a little bit annoyed in the first game of the season which i thought we should have won but proceeded to get 1 player sent of and 3 injured and end up with 9 men. But apart from that i dont really think we have been showed up. As long as the new boys keep on progressing as they have been i can see us surviving but im under no illusions of the enormity of the task. we have been pretty solid at the back and need to stay that way to keep on snatching victories when we have been dominated

League table
View attachment 367930

This means nothing obviously so early in the season but if we get higher than this at any point i would be shocked.

Player of the Month/s
View attachment 367931
View attachment 367932

Young Guichard has taken to premier league straight away and has been vital for me this season already in minimising damage.

Doolan Watch
View attachment 367933

Setting records already ;)

View attachment 367935VsView attachment 367936
  • 'The club set up in protest to Malcolm Glazer's takeover of Manchester United' is a statement often used to describe FC United. But while there is no doubt that FC would not have happened without the American invasion, it was the catalyst, the final straw, but not the sole reason.
    The material theft of a Manchester institution, forcibly taken from the people of Manchester, was the tip of a pyramid of destruction, with changing kick off times for the benefit of television, soulless all-seater stadia full of 'new' supporters intent to sit back and watch rather than partake in the occasion, heavy handed stewarding and ridiculously priced tickets propping it all up.
    By May 2005 some supporters had had enough. The failure to prevent Glazer and repeat the successful repulsion of Rupert Murdoch in 1998 resurrected a 'last resort' idea from that previous campaign and the FC United wheels were put in motion. A group of individuals determined to continue the fight formed a steering committee and FC United of Manchester was delivered.
    Critics of the idea argued that if supporters were disgruntled with the Premiership then why didn't they go and support other local cash-strapped clubs instead of setting up their own? But that wouldn't have been theirs would it? It wouldn't have been United and it wouldn't have been right to takeover another club after they had just been taken over themselves. Nor could they drift off in various directions and be lost to each other and maybe football forever. They wanted to maintain the momentum of the protest, to stick together, to sing United songs, to reminisce and bring back the good bits of the good old days. They wanted Our Club, Our Rules and they got just that, a member owned democratic, not-for-profit organisation created by Manchester United fans. A club accessible to all of the Greater Manchester community, dedicated to encouraging participation of youth whether it be playing or supporting and to providing affordable football for all.

So here we are ladies and gentleman the day all F.C united Fans have been dreaming about since 2005. A chance to show Man Utd the error of there ways on the biggest stage possible The Theatre Of Dreams! But could we do it first time round? This is undoubtedly the biggest day in the clubs short history. Even though we are rank outsiders the fans are still hungry and expectant the ground is buzzing i have never experienced an atmosphere like it. This is going to be epic can we do it?

View attachment 367941
    No.... Lol
    How this game did not end up about 12-0 to Man United i will never know i take that as a sort of victory!

October/November Results

View attachment 367963

:'(It all started so well at Chelsea then it all went downhill not a win in the league since. Its not looking good and im starting to worry the only thing i can hope for is some sort of transfer budget in january but thats not certain even though finances are looking rosy. elsewhere in the league cup we are a different team beating arsenal and swansea on route to the league cup semis but this will mean nothing to me if our league form does not improve and fast!

League table
View attachment 367964

Does not make for good reading!!

Dennison in demand!!!
View attachment 367965View attachment 367966View attachment 367967View attachment 367968

All turned down without a second thought im F.C United till i die!

Doolan Watch
View attachment 367969

Getting plenty of games scored a few goals progressing well

December/January Results

View attachment 368011
Well we are still fighting but everything is going against us at the moment. Massive fixture pile up mainly due to my games getting postponed because of my crappy pitch being waterlogged is giving us real injury concerns to an already threadbare squad. then stupid players getting sent off for silly tackles. But we keep getting the odd win which keeps our heads above water temporarily. In the league cup semi final we won our first leg at Reading easily but due to our players being neigh on dead in the second leg we got cained 5-0. in the fa cup it took us till extra time in the replay to see off AFC Bournemouth.

League table
View attachment 368012

Fighting for our lives

Finances
View attachment 368013

Very healthy yet the board refuse to give me any more money to strengthen LB, RB and CM it may come back to bite them in the *** though.

Doolan Watch

Injured again this a big concern!

View attachment 368016

I would have gladly accepted this one although im not sure where they thought they would get the money from!! unfortunately they only offered 375,000 a few days later!!! tight ba***ds

February/March Results

View attachment 368131

This is not looking good is it ! Injuries, Poor defending, Low morale its going to be a fight to the death but we are up for it ! The result at Donny rovers puts us 4 points above the drop zone im hoping its gonna boost confidence i estimate we need about 3 wins. Its a tall order but i know we can do it

League table
View attachment 368133

Pretty grim reading

Doolan Watch
View attachment 368134
His progress has been hindered by injury but still progressing ok

doing really well, have to say the description of the swamp as a soulless all seater stadia is absolutely spot on, just a shame you couldn't put them in their place

End of season review

As you know we have been struggling all season and sat dangerously near the drop zone. Could we improve to stay in the league or are we doomed to the championship?

View attachment 368195
We did it !! I was always sure we would (not) lol here is how we did it.

Results
View attachment 368196

3 wins 2 draws and 2 losses was enough to keep us up. I made the decision to go back to 1 up front and a DMC and it really payed off. The loss at Stoke who finished last in the premier league really worried me but the fact my last 2 games were at home was a godsend. We faced QPR knowing a win would keep us up and it was the same old story we were dominated in possession and early on i thought we were gonna get smashed. But Chinese international liu luo had an amazing games setting up 2 goals brilliantly with his blistering pace and grabbed us that all important win to stay up and relegate Doncaster (who will be in the europa league next season after getting to the f.a cup final) and Bristol city.

The League
View attachment 368197

Easy peasy!! Manchester City won the league and took the title from old trafford hands and i have just realised if Arsenal could have got a 4-0 win against us on the last season they would have won the league! I would have thrown the game if i knew that!

Player of the season
View attachment 368198

The ONLY player i fully trusted in defence this season saved our ***** a lot of times!

The Finances
View attachment 368199

We are rich! well sort of thanks to low player and staff wages which i think shows what an achievement staying up was.

Hope to god we get a new stadium this year and they better name it after me !!! see you for pre season

View attachment 368202

Are you Fu**ing kidding me ? you are content ? Satisfactory? my work in the transfer market left something to be desired ? well it might have helped if you gave me any money to spend im not fu***ng David Copperfield. Rant over

Pre-season

Well theres no new stadium yet which im a little ****** about but hey-ho i will get over it. Lost both of my chinese striker stars one through a release clause and one who i could not afford to renew his contract
so thats left me in the **** a little bit. still cant afford to offer decent wages so again im relying on young brazillian talent to see me through. The bookies have given me 5000-1 odds again so thats nice of them. I think its going to be another season of surviving and trying to build the cash. Now we have reached the premiership i see it as a really long term aim to dominate the world and become the best manager of all time.

Freindly results
View attachment 368519

Good pre season but as we all know that does not mean jack

Transfers
View attachment 368527

Key players in
View attachment 368530View attachment 368531View attachment 368531View attachment 368532View attachment 368533

Key players out
View attachment 368533View attachment 368534View attachment 368535

Cya soon!!!