August-January Update

Ok so i ran out out of credit on my dongle and got a bit carried away so i have played right through to January. This will be a one off and i will be returning to the 2 monthly updates.

Results
View attachment 368714

So as you can see after a start that really had me worried we have really picked up and are starting to play very well now. The highlight so far was the win against Man City where both teams took to kicking lumps out of each other but it turns out we were better at it and snatched a 3-2 victory. We are unbeaten in 3 games now and starting to play very well we could be a bit more potent in attack but that does not bother me while we are getting results.

League table
View attachment 368718

Sat smack bang mid table which suits me fine in fact im delighted hopefully we can push on secure safety and achieve a respectable finish.

Key players

My Brazillian central defensive pair Silva and Junior are setting up a great partnership at Cb meanwhile in midfield CM Hajji who has really suprised me and LM Pelizarro are playing fantastic and progressing well. and my warrior RB Oduro who has been playing RM has set up a ton of goals.

View attachment 368719View attachment 368720View attachment 368720View attachment 368721View attachment 368722

Been given some extra transfer funds so will update you on my shopping in the next post

January/February Results

View attachment 368758

Banging month absolutely banging Only 2 losses one to top of the league Man United in the league and one to arsenal which we really should have won in both games. Ended up going to penalties and i knew i was out because all my players are AWFUL at penalties. best result came at 4th placed Southampton who we smashed 5-0. As you may have seen we have a new striker another brazillian regen who should turn out to be class and has scored a few already. The team really seem to be gelling and i can see most of these players being with me long term. Really happy at the moment.

League Table
View attachment 368822
Sixth place baby!! can we keep there though? I honestly do not know but one thing is for sure i aint getting relegated!!

January Transfers

A couple of nobodies where sold on and I bought 3 players
View attachment 368777View attachment 368778View attachment 368778

Shea is an absolute steal at 5 million my now second choice goalkeeper made some howlers this seasons and cost me points so i had to replace him. Valdinho joined from Santos for 7.5 million to strengthen my attacking options which were pretty much not a lot. Chris joined from Vasco De Gama for 2 million and givesme extra option in both Rb and Lb. did some good buisness me thinks the board actually gave me more money i did not even know until i went into the transfer centre so that was a nice suprise thanks for telling me guys!!

Key Player/s
View attachment 368795View attachment 368799

Major part of my success is these to CB Beasts!!! Been solid as a rock and Silva is even my first choice penalty taker (thats no a reflection of his penalty taking skills its a reflection on how bad the rest of my teams are at taking penalties)

Last edited:
holy **** mate nice 1 you still useing the rock i came 3rd in my second season first in the bsn lost in the playoffs

Yes mate still using the rock its pure class. Also in this save i have been paying a lot more attention to players personalities if they dont have the right personality or i cant tutor them to have the right personality then i will not sign them no matter how good they are rated. I really think it makes a massive difference. Keep going mate it took me 3 seasons to get out of the blue sq prem!

End Of Season Review

View attachment 368879

Bottled it proper bottled it !! I am so pi**ed off right now so im gonna make it brief basically my team went to pot. In every game in the last six games i gave away a penalty everyones morale went down the toilet and i was struggling to score and defend not a good combo should of easily got a europa league spot this season. Back to the drawing board im gonna create my own tactics for this season.

View attachment 368880

Gutted !!!

Board Confidence
View attachment 368881

They are happy i am not

Player of the season
View attachment 368882

Junior had a good season

Right im going to cry for a bit then start work on a new tactic

well done mate 10th is not bad to say where you came from and if you come up with a tac thats better than the rock i would love to try it keep up the good work mate

Pre-season 2022/2023

View attachment 368898

All easy fixtures with exception of the Notts Forest game and all easy wins only conceding 2 goals in the process tactics are getting fluid morale is superb and fitness levels are good job done.

The Tactics
View attachment 368899View attachment 368900

So these are the tactics i created and even though im not that good at creating tactics these fit my players very well and seemed to work in pre season. they will be used according to opposition/home/away/opponents formation.

The Transfers
View attachment 368901

Got rid of Any deadwood and brought it 4 players for my F.C United Of Brazil i mean Manchester team broke the club record transfer twice and they all look very good players.

View attachment 368902View attachment 368903View attachment 368904View attachment 368905

I needed LB/RB And AML/AMR so the signings of Augusto and Naldo check both these boxes. I also needed to beef up my midfield so i signed Schumacher who will mainly be played AMC but can Play CM both positions i needed more quality and Amorouso for CM he should turn out to be class.

View attachment 368906View attachment 368907

The board expect me to avoid relegation which while i appreciate them not expecting too much of me i think its a little unambitious i need europa league at a minimum. I also got a new 3 year contract and an upgrade to the training facilities which are p**s poor at the moment.

So before we start

View attachment 369005
BOOM GET IN THERE!!!

View attachment 369006

Anyway now im finished dancing heres August/September Results

View attachment 369007
So the first day of the season did not go as planned losing to Bristol City was an awful result and the players got a swift boot up the backside after that. But we have picked up and we are looking good now. In the league cup we won 2 penalties shootouts yes you heard me right we won TWO!!! Hahaha into the 4th round we go. I really think we have a chance of doing something special this season i just have to manage the players right. They are a very young side and as you could tell last season they dont handle pressure to well. Im sure i can handle that though lesson learnt.

League Table
View attachment 369009

Not too shabby could be better though!

Player of the month/s
View attachment 369010

​Rock absolute rock

October/November Results

View attachment 369053

Well look at that what a couple of months apart from the ipswich game which was a tactical error i took far too long picking up on we are unbeaten and barely conceded any goals! we have not even looked like losing if in being honest and both the draws we should have won conceding late on in the Liverpool game and completely dominating the Forest game without a goal. in the league cup we reached the semi final after smashing QPR and Wolves i have high hopes for winning this. all in all its looking a very bright future for F.C united we just need to push up a gear and get into europe.

The Table
View attachment 369057

Sat nicely not too much to choose between the top 8, Hoping to push on into the europeans spaces very soon.

Player of the month/s
View attachment 369059

View attachment 369062View attachment 369064View attachment 369063

Pellizzarro has been setting up plenty of goals on the leftwing. Hajji has been bossing the midfield. And i had given up all hope with doolan but he has been scoring some key goals recently and will be given another chance.

December/January Results

View attachment 369092

Cough Cough Man United own back yard beaten home and away!! Haha well its been a mental few months the fixture pile up has been incredible i thought i had lost a lot more than i had before i looked at this. Yes there have been some dodgy results like the Bristol City and the Reading game. But there have been some amazing results for us as well. The Man United game we were battered a little bit but managed to hold on and score a late winner through Cesar (New player i bought already payed back his 23 million price tag with that 1 goal) Then there was the league cup semi final where we got a a draw away from home and easily won at home. One of the less obvious ones was the win in the 3rd round replay of the F.A cup. my whole defence was made up of players that were out of position and the rest of the team where either severly fatigued or second string players. A 2-1 win was a big suprise here. Perhaps been a few too many draws but for a team that was predicted relegation we aint doing too shabbily.

League Table
View attachment 369094
Really pleased with this only 2 points off a champions league spot!!

Player of the month/s
View attachment 369095

He just does not have a bad game

Transfers
View attachment 369096View attachment 369097

Well First of all i Signed Cesar From Sao Paulo he had been a long term target as my LB/WBL left position was one that i was not happy with. And i finally managed to land him for the hefty price of 23m well worth it though. Satka was signed as cover for my CB's but it is a very good player.

Next update will be the league cup final special where we will face Chelsea

O M F G how the worm as truned im proud of you mate keep it up you will be bigger than man u soon

Cheers buddy i think i have a team now that can compete with anyone in the league so hopefully not too far away

I have to admit no its not im using a modded version of ovro's fantastic 3-6-1

League cup final 2023

View attachment 369107

Well the occasion just got the better or the lads on the day we never really showed up and chelsea had no problems beating us 2-0.

dont worry to much mate i have a feeling there will be many more cup finals to come for you

Best thing is i beat top of the league man city 3-1 in the very next game in the F.A Cup!!

February/March/April Results

View attachment 369136

Well another brilliant few months for us only 3 losses in the league keeps us right in the race for a champions league spot with only 2 games to go. Unfortunately these 2 games are Man City and Newcastle so im not overly confident but whatever happens now it will have been a good season for us. In the F.A cup we beat Man City Swansea and Burnley on our way to the second final of the year Where we will play Newcastle United This is a very good opportunity for us and i will be dissapointed if we dont win this.
League Table
View attachment 369137

The race is on to catch Liverpool in that 4th champions league spot can we do it? And another visit to Wembley this time in the F.A cup will it be second time lucky ???
Find out Next time......

F.A Cup Final

View attachment 369147

Bottled it.....

League Table
View attachment 369148
Bottled it.....

Manager of the year?
View attachment 369149

Dont know how they worked this one out i certainly dont feel like manager ot the year at the moment....

End of sesaon Confidence
View attachment 369150

Yeh you might be happy but im furious no europe again..... really need to get the Training facilities up to scratch as most blue sq sides have better than us a new stadium would be nice but cant see it. Need to get some experience in next year too many young players that cant handle any form of pressure.......