Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
Does this facepack work? And are they all the lastest team photos?? thanks

ahhhhhhhh so the link i posted works... great news.... now someone help me how to put it in my game hahahahahaha !!!!!!..... pretty please :)

number of pics in the folder
73,025 (With Update 3.1 incuded)

size of the file
3.68 GB

**** I can't upload it but I can give you guys a faster link to get it

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/47747-download-megapack-3-0/

click on file front its faster

Thanks for the TIP. Saves everyone from having to wait before downloading the next file. I've set all of these off at the same time and its going to take ages :) I'll leave it why I'm away. Thanks again buddy, and god I hope these work! ;-)

-Matt

If anyone is having problems downloading parts or everything. I'm uploading the whole pack and 3.1 update, feel free to download.

TORRENT REMOVED

Last edited:
when you download a torrent, do you save it and extract it the same as a normal file?

Sorry i didnt understand your question. You download the torrent file then open it with "utorrent" or other torrent program. It will save all the 7zip files to your computer or you can choose the files you want to download. And that's it.

quick question.......Does the FM10 facepacks (and kit pack) work with FM11?

quick question.......Does the FM10 facepacks (and kit pack) work with FM11?

I'm using FM10 facepack for FM11 and it works fine. For the kits i suggest you download the new ones as the FM10 kits might have some conflict even though it's still usable for FM11.

ive dled the face pack but seems i dont have the faces for half my squad and im Liverpool...example players like Carra, Danny Wilson, Skrtel, to name a few

how do i use the fm2010 facepack for fm 2011? Ive tried to put it into th folder, but for some reason, it doesnt show up?

with the 3.2 packs if you got 3.0 &3.1 can you just add new faces only are do you have to do complete 3.2?

How do you get the fm10 facepack into fm11?

Just copy and paste?

How do you get the fm10 facepack into fm11?

Just copy and paste?

Yes. Copy the whole facepack folder and paste it into \Football Manager 2011\graphics\faces folder.

I have the complete 3.2 pack here is link http://fmdownloads.com/

However I have now updated the 3.3 new faces only........ but when I try to use these it causes the earlier facepack not to show up????

where should I put the 3.3 file I initially put it with the above pack should I keep them sepereate

cheers

I have the complete 3.2 pack here is link http://fmdownloads.com/

However I have now updated the 3.3 new faces only........ but when I try to use these it causes the earlier facepack not to show up????

where should I put the 3.3 file I initially put it with the above pack should I keep them sepereate

cheers

i got it earlier just copy & paste them & accept all overwrites & then copy & paste the config over the other 1 then its all good