Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 159K
What I have gathered is that quite alot of the pictures/faces that they have used are new, improved cutting and updated in genral. People made requests for players that were not on the FM10 pack have been added and things like that. The 3.1 update is just a few more pics 2000 more I believe added and updated, thats why you have to overwrite some of the files as they are new in technical terms.

Hope that helps.

cheers matey! but downloading them is a nightmare...i have spent the best part of four hours and i have only just got two so far..cuz half the time just when its about to download it tells u havent got an allocation or something daft like that...basically trying to get you to sign up!

guys if you want I'll get all the files and upload them into one big .zip file for everyone to download off mediafire

guys if you want I'll get all the files and upload them into one big .zip file for everyone to download off mediafire

mate that will be just nice if u can do that cuz im not having any joy downloading them seprately!

**** that would be AWESOME and you would be my hero:wub:

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

**** that would be AWESOME and you would be my hero :wub:

how many of them have you got downloaded mate?

ive been doing them for ages and havent even got the first done!

it would be awesome if you could do that, be a BIG help to everyone!

All filefront links here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/127827-Football-Manager-Cut-Out-Megapack/page15

Downloading them all now and Kremmen's Metallic Megapack too :D

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

All filefront links here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/127827-Football-Manager-Cut-Out-Megapack/page15

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

**** that would be AWESOME and you would be my hero:wub:

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

**** that would be AWESOME and you would be my hero :wub:

mate that will be just nice if u can do that cuz im not having any joy downloading them seprately!

how many of them have you got downloaded mate?

ive been doing them for ages and havent even got the first done!

it would be awesome if you could do that, be a BIG help to everyone!

I've only got 2 parts (first part and update), and it taking 14 mins to download the second part, I'll leave the config last as its the smallest file out of the lot

Nice, premium server is down, free is too, waiting for torrent from a good people :$

There was a link to a torrent on piratebay.org but it has been taken down by the looks of it.:(

Faster ?? WTF, this has to be the slowest download on here !

Ok this is really starting to **** me off now, someone really needs to upload them all as one package or a torrent or something because none of them are working for me!

I agree downloading them in parts is horrible.

A torrent would be so much easier like it was for Footy man 10

Last edited:
i've gotall of them, compressing it to one rar file now, so if anyone knows a good site to upload to (are in mind this file is huge, ie 3gb) post here

im sure someone knows a site, but that would be great if you could do that mate, this is starting to do my head in right now...

I'm sorry to have perhaps caused a little chaos with this original post but I thought it best to let everyone know what was going on and such as I was very disappointed myself.

So again everyone I am really sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

its not your fault, the people over at sortitoutsi have done a good job but have released it poorly and have decided to try and rob people for a bit of money, if you never posted it i probably woudnt have even knew it was out yet..

took me about an hour to download and extract them
worth it if you ask me