Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
wow you downloaded them all in an hour? its taking me half an hour to download one

which site did you download them from?

i downloaded them off filefront, took about half an hour to download everything

Last edited:
use last years megapack like me but just delete the kits cos they old.

Downloaded them all. It took 1-2 hours. I have winrar, but when i (right-click) on the file, there's no option named "extract files to". Do I need to put them all in a folder, and then extract? Please help, guys :)
Cheers!

just downloaded them off filefront took about 40 min noe the fun begins in trying to install them

just downloaded them off filefront took about 40 min noe the fun begins in trying to install them
I used filefront too. I have 7 seperate files with "faces". Please let me now how you get along with the files and how to extract them. I could use some advice, because... I want to play some Football Manager! :)

I used filefront too. I have 7 seperate files with "faces". Please let me now how you get along with the files and how to extract them. I could use some advice, because... I want to play some Football Manager! :)
ive just downloaded a program called 7-zip from 7zip-.org once downloaded click on file 1 and extract but a bit stumped now wondering if i need to do it to them all :S

Downloaded them all. It took 1-2 hours. I have winrar, but when i (right-click) on the file, there's no option named "extract files to". Do I need to put them all in a folder, and then extract? Please help, guys :)
Cheers!

I had all the .rar's in my downloads folder, extracted them there and then moved the sortitoutsi folder to the correct place. And the Extract file option is the extract to option.

I had all the .rar's in my downloads folder, extracted them there and then moved the sortitoutsi folder to the correct place. And the Extract file option is the extract to option.
I have non of those options. Here it is:
Add to archive

add to (file name)
Compress and email
Compress to (file name) and email

And that's it?
What can I do? Should I install the thing (mentioned as smething like "zip7.org") or can you give me further advice?
Thanks in advance, guys :)

Anyone compressed it into one big one yet? (he says hopefully).. ;)

Those options come up with an ordinary file or folder not a rar or zip file. Can you take a screenshot of those folders just to be sure.

Those options come up with an ordinary file or folder not a rar or zip file. Can you take a screenshot of those folders just to be sure.
I'm pretty sure it's a rar file.
How do I take that screenshot, and what/how do you wan't me to take off? I don't really understand it, but I'm trying :)
Really thanks for your help :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

And do I need to make a new folder in Documents-Sports Interactive-Football manager 2011-Graphics (Do i need one more folder) ?

No need actually, just right-click on the file you are trying to extract, select properties and see what the type of file is.

A faces folder inside the graphics folder too

No need actually, just right-click on the file you are trying to extract, select properties and see what the type of file is.

Filetype: 006-file (.006)

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Don't you have MSN or something?
It's annoying to refresh page after 10 seconds all the time.
If you can solve this problem for me, I'll vote for you for president :D