Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
Now I konow what the problem is. The filename itself is the problem. Right-click on one of those files select open and then windows will ask you to select a program to open it and choose WinRAR.

Now I konow what the problem is. The filename itself is the problem. Right-click on one of those files select open and then windows will ask you to select a program to open it and choose WinRAR.
"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" it says?

Ahh **** I think we've been going down the wrong route. It should be a specific file for 7zip. Download it and try it.

Ahh **** I think we've been going down the wrong route. It should be a specific file for 7zip. Download it and try it.
I have tried that... It says "fail" and those things.
I'll wait and see what comes up on this thread. Maybe something good :D
I'm really thanking you for your patience and your help :)

7-zip lets u extract it m8 u just right click on the first file and extract takes about 1hr

They pulled the same **** with PES 2011 mod files. Bunch of sell-outs indeed.

It's one thing to want to make money off your work. But this is ridiculous. They know they can't outright charge money for it. So they use "free direct downloads" as a medium to make money off it. It's pathetic, really.

7-zip lets u extract it m8 u just right click on the first file and extract takes about 1hr
Okay. Let's break it up here.
1.Can you give me link to download page?
2. Can you tell me which one I should choose (Filefront, filefactory, etc)
3. Can you tell me the exact link for the 7-zip download? (I downloaded it once, maybe I did not choose the right one)
4. Can you give answers in 4 parts? :)
Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to your help :)

when i try to download that torrent it takes me to an invalid page saying 'whoops that didnt go well

I don't know why there is so much complaining done on this thread it's not hard to download the files, use a download manager to do it. Also if you head over to sortitoutsi you will plenty of download links like filefront and stuff also a help thread to help you as your not getting much help sitting here complaining. Rant Over!!

Have downloaded and extracted this one now. Works perfect, i'll keep seeding it for a few hours at least.
Your statement would've been a lot more believable if the torrent didn't show 0 seeders and 1 leecher with a link that says "No input file specified". Try again.

when i try to download that torrent it takes me to an invalid page saying 'whoops that didnt go well

Did you use the Magnet link or the regular torrent download? Went just fine with me using the magnet link

alright cheers im using the magnet link and its underway now, nice one man

Your statement would've been a lot more believable if the torrent didn't show 0 seeders and 1 leecher with a link that says "No input file specified". Try again.

Piratebay has had some problems with torrents not showing their seeds/leech lately.

My uTorrent says it has 41 seeders and 78 leeches, if you dont believe me fine, not my problem.

Use the Magnet link it works perfect, atleast it did for me.

Last edited:
I don't know why there is so much complaining done on this thread it's not hard to download the files, use a download manager to do it. Also if you head over to sortitoutsi you will plenty of download links like filefront and stuff also a help thread to help you as your not getting much help sitting here complaining. Rant Over!!
I see your point. But for a lot of us, downloading through torrents give us much more stable speeds. Different people have different types of connections and download speeds. For some, sharing through torrents is a much better choice than using direct download links which have so many limitations unless people pay premium prices.

One question I like for them to answer is - If they're really not profiting from this, then why did they blacklist every torrent file?

Edit - Yeah, I know. I'm downloading now using the link from "dee7a". But I'm not gonna change my statement until the download is complete.

Last edited:
I see your point. But for a lot of us, downloading through torrents give us much more stable speeds. Different people have different types of connections and download speeds. For some, sharing through torrents is a much better choice than using direct download links which have so many limitations unless people pay premium prices.

One question I like for them to answer is - If they're really not profiting from this, then why did they blacklist every torrent file?

Edit - Yeah, I know. I'm downloading now using the link from "dee7a". But I'm not gonna change my statement until the download is complete.

As I said before if you head over to sortitoutsi you will see there answer of the torrent question.

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/forum/135-facepacks-cut-out-style/

so what will be the step for when the torrent is downloaded? What folder will it have to go into etc?

Okay. Let's break it up here.
1.Can you give me link to download page?
2. Can you tell me which one I should choose (Filefront, filefactory, etc)
3. Can you tell me the exact link for the 7-zip download? (I downloaded it once, maybe I did not choose the right one)
4. Can you give answers in 4 parts? :)
Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to your help :)

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/...3-0/page__s__92f8b19e716a96145db2c13fe41d35e6

use file front

http://www.7-zip.org/

download the 3rd one down then when they r downloaded right click the 1st file u downloaded go to 7-zip and extract

they pulled the same **** with pes 2011 mod files. Bunch of sell-outs indeed.

It's one thing to want to make money off your work. But this is ridiculous. They know they can't outright charge money for it. So they use "free direct downloads" as a medium to make money off it. It's pathetic, really.

amen!!!