there is also the little matter of someone having the next pep guardiola too but I will not spoil it by saying who

Had a hard time finding that one, he was in the first team already! Shocking stuff :D

Can you change Naterr to McNaterr please when you get a chance.

And also how come he is England's u19 captain? - not complaining but he is Scottish and Greek!

Also 3 for determination....**** lol

I think mr. Burheim's profile looks decent. Would have loved more than 3 composure and 5 determination though :p

Can you change Naterr to McNaterr please when you get a chance.

And also how come he is England's u19 captain? - not complaining but he is Scottish and Greek!

Also 3 for determination....**** lol

the captain thing will change, I changed nationalities in game because when I was using the editor it kept glitching, everytime I tried to change any record it went to Abpetrol (no idea what that is) so some people started with default stuff. but I have changed it now. will also amend your name now

the captain thing will change, I changed nationalities in game because when I was using the editor it kept glitching, everytime I tried to change any record it went to Abpetrol (no idea what that is) so some people started with default stuff. but I have changed it now. will also amend your name now

Did that for me too, I found a way around it but can't remember how, I just did things in that section in a different order I think, my pro looks good!

Come on Torino mates. Let's make it big already this season! I'll struggle to get an update out before tomorrow, but I'll do an analysis of my character and do a write-up as soon as I have the time!

Next Bastian Schweinsteiger, lots to live up to Eric Van Himst! I can see him not coping with the pressure already!

Cant believe i have been labelled the next Bastian Schweinsteiger already! I had better not become the next Freddy Adu!

Guessing i have been positioned as CM/DM then - Cant open save yet as am at work

Cant believe i have been labelled the next Bastian Schweinsteiger already! I had better not become the next Freddy Adu!

Guessing i have been positioned as CM/DM then - Cant open save yet as am at work

Your profile is posted in the story thread. You are MRLC as far as I can remember.

Your profile is posted in the story thread. You are MRLC as far as I can remember.

Yeah cheers mate. Saw the other thread right after i posted and was just about to edit that out.

I look a very versatile midfielder!

Edit: Actually, guess it'll probably be Teixeira, being in the first team, heh.

Last edited:
I stopped the sim too early in was in march, few people have made progress few teasers for you all whilst i get to june

1 person has bagged a loan

I have seen at least 5 people make at least 1 appearance for the first team

The whole lot of 1 team are now fully fledgded members of the reserves and are key players from my quick look 1 in particular is looking like my rookie of the year

someone has 8 caps for their country

I stopped the sim too early in was in march, few people have made progress few teasers for you all whilst i get to june

1 person has bagged a loan

I have seen at least 5 people make at least 1 appearance for the first team

The whole lot of 1 team are now fully fledgded members of the reserves and are key players from my quick look 1 in particular is looking like my rookie of the year

someone has 8 caps for their country

bet you anything it's that San Marino guy from Betis, and I hope it's us who are the "Youngsters of the Year"! (Betis)

Last edited: