Famous people you think are probably tossers in real life.

Aaron Johnson, anyone wondering why, take a look at his appearance on Friday night with Johnathan Ross.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I'm amazed no one's said Jeremy Clarkson yet.
I think Clarkson is a ****** on TV but probs a decent guy in real life.

Aaron Johnson, anyone wondering why, take a look at his appearance on Friday night with Johnathan Ross.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Who is Aaron Johnson? :$

Andy Townshend, Kayla (dont know her second name from im a celeb) and Gillian McKeith

Who is Aaron Johnson? :$
Actor. Kickass

aaron-johnson-2.jpg

Jonathon Woss. He has to be.

Uncanny. As soon as I saw the thread title Ricky Gervais popped into my head. And there he is in the OP!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Forgot to mention Jeremy Kyle who at the national TV awards didn't like where he was seated, thought he was too near the back so said to the seating organiser "do you know who i am?"

Even watching his show from time to time you can tell he is a *****. He is the most patronising person I know, and constantly judges people before he had even heard their story. Then he pretends to be all sympathetic and caring. Was so glad to see that envelope get thrown at him.

Michael McIntyre, Ricky Gervais (mentioned already ofc, but hate him), and most 'celebs'.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Uncanny. As soon as I saw the thread title Ricky Gervais popped into my head. And there he is in the OP!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Even watching his show from time to time you can tell he is a *****. He is the most patronising person I know, and constantly judges people before he had even heard their story. Then he pretends to be all sympathetic and caring. Was so glad to see that envelope get thrown at him.

And he has to keep mentioning that it's the Jeremy Kyle show and he's the star.

Justin Bieber comes to mind, but that's becoming a little cliched.

I am going to say Sharon Osbourne too. Throw in El-Hadji Diouf too.

A shame it wasn't an iron pipe thrown at him, or better still, a spear.

Jose Mourinho. Acts like a *** on camera, and probably is one off it.
Cher Lloyd...that is if she can be classed as a celeb.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Aaron Johnson because of his appearance on Jonathan Ross?
I remember watching that and thinking he came across as a really awkward guy not like a ******.