Famous people you think are probably tossers in real life.

Whoa Ricky Gervais isn't a ******.

Tony Gubba is a ****.

We had a celebrity Pro-Am at the Golf Club where I worked behind the bar circa 2004. Loads of A-listers such as Michael Grecco, Bobby Davro, Kenny Lynch etc.
Tony Gubba walks into the pro shop looking for a Golf trolley (non electric) to use and asks the pro, Ian (who is bobby campbell's son) for one. Ian answers 'yes you can rent them for £5'. Tony Gubba replies, 'oh, but I'm Tony Gubba I'm one of the celebrities'. To which Ian replies, 'Oh, well thats £5 then Mr Gubba'.

Bobby Davro is an A-List Celebrity? oO)

Bobby Davro is an A-List Celebrity? oO)

Ha ha, i liked how you picked up bobby davro as not being an a-lister and ignored the others. I presume you never saw Bepe from eastenders then?

Literally have not got a clue who gubba is, guess he slipped through the 90's net. Gervais on the other hand I :wub:

Tony Gubba! the sports journalist and football commentator?! Does he not do Match of the Day anymore?! - does this mean i'm getting old?

Ha ha, i liked how you picked up bobby davro as not being an a-lister and ignored the others. I presume you never saw Bepe from eastenders then?
Tony Gubba! the sports journalist and football commentator?! Does he not do Match of the Day anymore?! - does this mean i'm getting old?

I did actually , he was with Shirley :p

Famous people have their own unique way and style of life. Their behavior is seen by public in general via media. They need to be careful in making every small decision regarding strategy of their business, their style of living, their day to day routine and even their food. That is why, tension prevails about the way they deal with their problems and issues not only in their own minds but also amongst their well wishers as well as criticizers.

But somewhat criticism is necessary for them to keep them alert of the situation ahead of anything wrong happens.

Famous people have their own unique way and style of life. Their behavior is seen by public in general via media. They need to be careful in making every small decision regarding strategy of their business, their style of living, their day to day routine and even their food. That is why, tension prevails about the way they deal with their problems and issues not only in their own minds but also amongst their well wishers as well as criticizers.

But somewhat criticism is necessary for them to keep them alert of the situation ahead of anything wrong happens.

That's... really deep.

I bet Marcelo's a ****.

Craig Gazey, who plays Graeme Proctor on Coronation Street. Just seems one to be a right ******** off-screen.