Famous people you think are probably tossers in real life.

I think David Mitchell would get very very annoying after a while. I love him in Peep Show and on panel shows or whatever but I think he would get on everyone's **** irl.

I've heard peter kay is a bit of a wank stain
met peter kay when he first started out me and my mates were boxing in the street as you do and he signed one of my mates gloves sayin av it with his signature think the guys ok imo

met peter kay when he first started out me and my mates were boxing in the street as you do and he signed one of my mates gloves sayin av it with his signature think the guys ok imo
Ive heard he's a bit of a ****. Apparently Dave Spikey and Neil fitzmaurice fell out with him big time because he kept taking all credit for Phoenix nights even though they all co-wrote it. Thats why there has never been another series. He also stole some of Spikeys stand up material and passed it off as his own.

You can read more about it here: http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2010/10/21/11978/dave_spikey%3A_why_i_fell_out_with_peter_kay

Last edited:
I reckon charlie nicholas from soccer saturday, really awkward moment yesterday when he really dug into thompson. I've always imagined rob brydon would be a bit of a ****** off screen as well :S

Cheryl Cole - Can't stand the woman.
Alan Hansen - Probably the worst scotsman in history.
Simon Cowell - Complete douche

Jermain Defoe.

Arrogant little ******

Chicarito - Apparently he was in a restaurant and clicked his fingers to all the staff to get their attention
Tevez - Can just imagine him being a complete w*nker

Chicarito - Apparently he was in a restaurant and clicked his fingers to all the staff to get their attention
Tevez - Can just imagine him being a complete w*nker
To be fair mate it would be hard for them to come across any other way as they barely speak a word of english between them

Paris Hilton
Sharon Osbourne
Vanessa Hudgens
Cristiano Ronaldo
Kanye West
Liam / Noel Gallagher
Naomi Campbell

Last edited:
Ive heard he's a bit of a ****. Apparently Dave Spikey and Neil fitzmaurice fell out with him big time because he kept taking all credit for Phoenix nights even though they all co-wrote it. Thats why there has never been another series. He also stole some of Spikeys stand up material and passed it off as his own.

You can read more about it here: http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2010/10/21/11978/dave_spikey%3A_why_i_fell_out_with_peter_kay

Who would steal spikeys stand up, hes terrible. Remember couple years ago he said the exact same joke on '8 out of 10 cats' that someone told on 'Have i Got News For You'. Wasn't even a good joke!

Dont imagine rooney to be a bit of a **** he seems alright on that proggy he does on sky one. Definitely go with jermaine defoe though.

To be fair mate it would be hard for them to come across any other way as they barely speak a word of english between them

I was going to write "Every foreign player in the English league" but that would racist and untrue as I believe Fabregas/Elmander/Berbatov would be alright people in real life

Whoa Ricky Gervais isn't a ******.

Tony Gubba is a ****.

We had a celebrity Pro-Am at the Golf Club where I worked behind the bar circa 2004. Loads of A-listers such as Michael Grecco, Bobby Davro, Kenny Lynch etc.
Tony Gubba walks into the pro shop looking for a Golf trolley (non electric) to use and asks the pro, Ian (who is bobby campbell's son) for one. Ian answers 'yes you can rent them for £5'. Tony Gubba replies, 'oh, but I'm Tony Gubba I'm one of the celebrities'. To which Ian replies, 'Oh, well thats £5 then Mr Gubba'.

Whoa Ricky Gervais isn't a ******.

Tony Gubba is a ****.

We had a celebrity Pro-Am at the Golf Club where I worked behind the bar circa 2004. Loads of A-listers such as Michael Grecco, Bobby Davro, Kenny Lynch etc.
Tony Gubba walks into the pro shop looking for a Golf trolley (non electric) to use and asks the pro, Ian (who is bobby campbell's son) for one. Ian answers 'yes you can rent them for £5'. Tony Gubba replies, 'oh, but I'm Tony Gubba I'm one of the celebrities'. To which Ian replies, 'Oh, well thats £5 then Mr Gubba'.
Literally have not got a clue who gubba is, guess he slipped through the 90's net. Gervais on the other hand I :wub:

Last edited: