Famous people you think are probably tossers in real life.

jamie oliver (congratulations if you get the pun) oh and i also immediately thought ricky gervais

I'm surprised nobody's said Robbie Savage yet. Apparently he's a real gentleman.

I would say Elton John, Fergie from Black Eyed Peas, James Corden, Michael Barrymore...

Mourinho, Jack Black, Capello, DIOUF, Keith Lamb (boro chief executive) and Megan Fox

Wayne and Coleen Rooney :)! - complaining about not getting to stay in the hotel for free when Wayne had just agreed his new deal, with all that money they both have wtf stupid cow.
Katie Price & Alex Reid. - Morons IMO :S

Russel Brand. About as funny as syphilis.
And that Go Compare guy. Jesus christ no :mad:

A shame it wasn't an iron pipe thrown at him, or better still, a spear.
or a grenade...

Garth Crooks.
Heather Mills.
Liam Gallagher.
James Blunt.
John Motson.
Crooks seems to look for arguements all the time on final score, always disagrees with the rest of the panel - i'd like to punch him in the face

Alan Green (Radio 5 Live)
Said before but Gervais (he was annoying enough on 'an idiot abroad')
Lawro
Eddie Jordan - he's always been a ****** and talks utter bollox, he needs a trough attached to his chest to catch all the **** that comes out of his mouth

Lewis Hamilton (now i support this guy, out of current F1 drivers he's easily my fave) i'm sure he's a ***** behind closed doors

Mike Ashley...
i reckon he's probably a decent guy irl

he just has too much money and has no idea how to run a club - out of his depth, sure, but probably not a ****** if you met him

i reckon he's probably a decent guy irl

he just has too much money and has no idea how to run a club - out of his depth, sure, but probably not a ****** if you met him

Maybe right there. Would've been better on the commercial side of the club. Think he caught in the moment, and thought it couldn't be that hard. And his money has kept the club in the black, so financially, he's pretty much sound in that department

Heather Mills is a great shout..

.. but..

.. isn't she also a ****** on TV? :p

Oprah
Ben Collins (former Stig). That being said I think the top gear guys are probably wankers IRL as well but at least they're entertaining

Jose Mourinho. Acts like a *** on camera, and probably is one off it.
Cher Lloyd...that is if she can be classed as a celeb.

lol I think u misundertsand Mourinho, he is epicly funny on the camera and off it many players describe him as a father-figure, and I know he is arrogant but honestly if u can win 2 Champions League Trophies with 2 teams who have not win it in decades, u would be arrogant too although he does take it a bit far but its all part of the fun really :)

Here's a few footballers:
Cristiano Ronaldo
Wayne Rooney
John Terry
Andy Carrol
Joey Barton.

Aaron Johnson because of his appearance on Jonathan Ross?
I remember watching that and thinking he came across as a really awkward guy not like a ******.
The thread is just who we think are probably tossers in real life, he may well be a op bloke off camera, i dont know.

I agree he came across really awkward, but i thought he was a bit of a ****** at his reaction to wossy showing clips of him as a child staring in Casualty and The Bill, he wasn't happy at all, much better to laugh it up in those situations.