Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Contract has been offered. I think he wants Ottamendi but he might not sign. Could loan him Milito if he's desperate. I'll put it in and let him know bout the offer, he might not want to sell to another English team.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

@joshwiggy Manchester United have matched Bayerns bid for Chris Samba, up to you if you wanna accept it mate?

I'll accept if he ups the offer from Bayern and I'm selling because I had him with Roversbefore and didn't need him :)

Cant find him. If he's in my transfer budget and potentially good, go for him.

will do he does look good I'll post a screenshot in a mo

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I'll accept if he ups the offer from Bayern and I'm selling because I had him with Roversbefore and didn't need him :)

@171Danny I think he wants you to up the offer mate hehe. Oh I like doing this it's fun. Anyone want Milito on loan for he season or even Marc Bertra?

will do he does look good I'll post a screenshot in a mo

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

@171Danny I think he wants you to up the offer mate hehe. Oh I like doing this it's fun. Anyone want Milito on loan for he season or even Marc Bertra?

I'll up it to £11m, but that's it. Fleecing ******* :P

of course you can loan or full transfer?

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

£11 million offer for Samba by Manchester United is in.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

All offers in i'm going to play first pre-season games now put some results up.

Yeah offer for Willian for me please. So ill be happy if Willian (Shakthar) signs for me and Willian (Botafogo) signs along with Danilo and Otamendi and perhaps Christian Benitez. IF i can secure them 5, ill be happy with all my transfers.

Sorry can you make one more offer for Fulham and that's £100k or so for Peter Masilela...
Cheers

Sorry can you make one more offer for Fulham and that's £100k or so for Peter Masilela...
Cheers

He's not in my save i shall try and find a similar player but he seems to be one of those who have been left out of my database. Crudmonkeys I am sorry mate. Sasa Papac is available and so is Dodo if it's a L/B you're after Dodo is cheep too

@Nil Statis
Will do mate Benitez offer is in still want to sell those two guys?

Last edited:
Updatde

Barcelona have accepted Manchester Citys £5million offer for Seydou Kieta. Kieta had expressed his desire to leave and pleaded to go to City.
But they have officially offered a contract to Luka Modric and look set to wrap up the deal in the coming days.

Napoli have had their offer for Boatofogos Willian accepted but they have had to up their offer for Christian Benitez. Although their offer for Mattia Cassani has been rejected outright. Danilo Ferrari is still taking his time before making a decision on his next move.

Manchester United have seen their £11million pound bid for Chris Samba accepted and have offered a contract also Maarten Stekelenburg looks set to join United after Ajax allowed him to hold talks with the club. Javier Pastore has joined after his move from Palermo was finalized.

Liverpool have been given permission to speak to Alex Sandro but Danilo has not replied to their contract offer.

Fulham have received multiple offers for Bjorn Helge Riise, Zoltan Gera, John Paintsil and Diomansy Kamara. Leicester have put in a loan offer for Johnathan Greening.
Fulham have ben given permission to speak to Per Ciljan Sjkelbred.

Stoke City have no new offers.

Blackburn Rovers received an offer from Everton to loan Jason Roberts.

I'll reject the Everton loan offer I want to sell Roberts permanently. Can you transfer list Grella as well? And bids £8million for Landon Donovan and £5 million for Kevin, both over 48 months?

Pre Season

The first Pre Season games have been completed this is how they panned out:

Manchester United
View attachment 174043

Liverpool
View attachment 174044

Stoke City
View attachment 174042

Fulham
View attachment 174041

Blackburn
View attachment 174040

Blackburn shock everyone with a one nil win over FC Porto.
Stoke and Manchester United have picked up fresh injuries with Paul Scholes and Michael Tonge ruled out for 5 weeks and 3 weeks respectively.

Barcelona have have signed Athletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero for a record £39million pounds. Napoli have been told to bid £33million to have any chance of signing Santi Cazorla form Villareal.
Mamady Sidibe has accepted Newcastle's contract and is just waiting for confirmation from his club.

Next games are as follows:
Bristol Rovers vs Manchester United (Javier Pastore set to play)
Deportivo National vs Blackburn Rovers
Brechin City vs Stoke City (Andres Ivanschitz set to feature)
Gillingham vs Fulham
Club America (MEX) vs Liverpool.

Bunyodkor Toshkent vs Barcelona (Sergio Araujo, Sergio Aguero set to play)
Ponferradina vs Napoli are set to be played at the end of the month.

OK.. then yeah Dodo would be great and if not then go for the other guy. Cheers

Will do he should come as he has a £1.3 buy out clause in his contract. (gotta love those Brazilians hehehe)
Be done in a couple of hours and with any luck should get to the start of the league seasons by the end of the night.

Yeah mate sell them 2 lads. Keep me posted on my current bids, as if they go through my transfer business will be done for the season!

EDIT

****, just realised i can only sign either Danilo or one of the 2 Willians. Withdraw my bid for Benitez and the young Willian.

Instead, stick in a 15 million bid for Mattia Cassani over 48 months.

Yeah mate sell them 2 lads. Keep me posted on my current bids, as if they go through my transfer business will be done for the season!

EDIT

****, just realised i can only sign either Danilo or one of the 2 Willians. Withdraw my bid for Benitez and the young Willian.

Instead, stick in a 15 million bid for Mattia Cassani over 48 months.

will do if Danilo doesn't sign should i go back for the young willian?

Cool. I shall.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

@joshwiggy Santos want £58million for Neymar although he wants to come.

Back