Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Um hope you don't mind but Sidibe joined Newcastle for £4.5million fans upset at losing fav player but board step in and accept. Fuller may join him for £4.5million at Newcastle aswell

No problem, I'd rather the money! I'm sure i'll find a decent striker for £9m (if Fuller goes too)

Another update before 2nd pre season matches,

Stoke City have let Mamedy Sidibe join Newcastle in a £4.5million pound deal, Ricardo Fuller looks set to join him at St James' Park for the same amount. Andreas Ivanschitz has all but completed his £800k move to Stoke just waiting on confirmation from the club.

Blackburn Rovers look set to loose Chris Samba, the defender is considering contracts from both Manchester United and Bayern Munchen, the Lancashire club have offered Landon Donovan a contract after being given permission to speak to him by LA Galaxy.

Manchester United have loaned out Johnny Evans to Lyon for the season, the French club can buy him at anytime for £4million.

Liverpool are no closer to signing or selling anyone, the Anfield club are still waiting on Brazilian pair Danilo and Alex Sandro to sign.

Fulham have all but tied up deals to let John Paintsil, Zoltan Gera, Jonathan Greening, Diomansy Kamara and Bjorn Riise leave.

Napoli look set to sign Danilo Ferriera on a free transfer. No word from Shaktars Willian as yet.

Barcelona have added Marko Maletic to their team for £950k from FC Utrecth, Leonel Galeano and Luka Modric look set to end a busy transfer season for the Catalan giants.
Seydou Kieta, Maxwell, Gabriell Millito and Nollito ook set to leave.

Sorry to be a nuisance but could you do me a new filter;

Position: Striker
Acceleration: 15 minimum
Finishing: 15 minimum
Composure: 15 minimum

Filter unrealistic targets

I'm not too impressed by the transfer listed players, looks like I'll have to try and pay the price to ****** someone from their club

EDIT: Could I also get a scout report on Christian Benitez (ST),

Last edited:
Will do, I have found some good young guys will upload screenshots.
But here's a list of players that came up
Fred £5m
Matthew Amoah £2.1m
Nicky Maynard £1.7m injured
Christian Benitez £1.1m
Chando £325k
all of these^^ are 2/3 matches here are screenshots.
View attachment 174141View attachment 174139View attachment 174142
View attachment 174140View attachment 174138

Only Peter Utaka £1.1m was a perfect match
View attachment 174143

There are a few on 1/3 matches like Fred Sears, Jay Rodriguez, Daniel Braaten, Leroy Lita. Though you could bid for Humberto Suazo £2.2million should be accepted.

Breaking news

Manchester United have signed Dutch goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg for £12million from Ajax Amsterdam.
Ricardo Fuller completes his £4.5million move to Newcastle United while Andres Ivanschitz joins The Potters.
Luka Modric completes a sensational day in the transfer market. Modric moved to Barcelona in a deal worth £32.5million pounds.
Liverpool look set to land Danilo from Brazilian side Santos in a £5.5million deal subject to him receiving a work permit. Vaclav Kadlec joins Liverpool in a £1.5million deal, rejecting Blackburn Rovers and Manchester United, amongst others.
The shock of the day was Danilo Ferreira rejecting Inter Milan to join Napoli.

Hey how close to signing are te guys I (Fulham) made an offer for??

Sorry I forgot bout Fulham there for a second. Per Stekleburg is close to agreeing a deal to join Fulham, Jackson Martinez deal is stalling over payments, Dodo has been offered a £925 p/w deal and looks set to sign any day now.
Again sorry for forgetting.

Could you put in bids for Kramaric and Vrsjaliko from Dinamo if they're on your game and Sanogo over 48 months?

Thanks alot for the screenshots, they really helped!

Could you get a scout report on Benitez and Utaka for me please?

I'll be going for either Utaka, Benitez or Humberto Suazo (or two of those three)

Any word in Cassani? 9 million bid over 48 months?

Palermo said they'd take £19m half now half later.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Thanks alot for the screenshots, they really helped!

Could you get a scout report on Benitez and Utaka for me please?

I'll be going for either Utaka, Benitez or Humberto Suazo (or two of those three)

Will post Benitez report shortly, Suazo is quality for half the season then he falls off a bit, I had him at Arsenal once (sacrilegious i know) but he scored 19 goals in 19 games and ended with 23 in all comps.

While I'm at it, could I have a screenshot of players who are interested in my club, just the top few :) thanks mate

Back