Favourite Players / Best Signing

Key Players - Guardado, Srna, Fazio, Veloso, Vagner Love
Youngsters - Guilherme, Kerrison, Barazite, Bojan, Jovetic

basically i try to sign different players whenever I start a new game. Now Im managing Arsenal and only sign 1 player to fill the missing piece in the midfield. yeah, he is an MC/DMC and he is

NICK MONTGOMERY from Sheffield

cost me only 600k but a real rock at midfield. too bad he is too short, 176 cm. If he were 190, he would be My new Viera

Got to say Alberto Paloschi. 300k at the start, in my fourth season now at spurs and hes worth 23mil. Scores for fun and is a perfect partner for milevskyi.

i agree thiago silva is world class bought him for around 4m and sold him next season for 18m

My current Rangers attacking trio - Marquinhos(L) - R Van Nistelrooy(C) - O Martins(R)
Unstoppable forward line, even against top Champions League sides.
Biggest bargain - Matthew Spiranovic 210k and has averaged over 7.6 in last 2 seasons.

Henri Saivet (AMRL/FC)
Moussa Sissoko (DM/MC)
Mamado Sakho (DLC)
Mario Balotelli (AMRL)

Thanks for Santon, he scored and made 2 on his debut but has been taken off in the 47th min due to injury which im just about to find out (nothing major), so an 8.2 rating on jis debut is a very good signing to me, thanks.

Last edited:
marquinhos and david beckham i always sign on every game although i do like diego buonotte

Miguel Veloso at the start of the game for like 12M is an absolute bargain, I'd recommend him to any team.

In rel life my favourate players of all time are Paul McStay and Danny McGrain