Favourite Players / Best Signing

Juan Manuel Vargas and Oscar Cardozo are both good players.

Bought Vargas for 8mil and sold for 27mil and Cardozo is now my Newcastle United captain.

My fave Young Player has to be the one and only Sergio Aguero :wub: even tho he's pricey he's worth it and Ronaldo is my fave older player. But overall out of them to Sergio Aguero. :wub:

steven flietcher, i signed him for wolves in my first season for like £6 million an he scored 33 goals in the championship then moved to everton took him too and city wudnt **** of tryin to get him, then moved to man utd and took him there where he was probably the most feared striker in europe...

Fletcher is sick for me as QPR and Kevin Doyle to Rangers scored in 4 seasons nearly 120 goals.
[As I say this Fletcher scores a hat trick against Barnsley]

Adien Mcgeady!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

or davide santon

Demba Ba-free-108 matches-63 goals
Artem Milevsky-23.5 m-107 matches-72 goals
Alexis Sanchez-free-54 matches-37 goals

curcubeu, you got 2 of those on free? all of them are high-attribute with a 6m price tag atleast....................

ah, i'm in first season with Darlington, wouldn't know about 2011, lol.
they look great, wish i could afford them for my squad!

i signed per ciljan skjelbred and david beckham in my first seasn for 3.5 million altogether, and they have been winning midfielder european player of the year pretty much every year since!!!!

Also i like Marco Ezio Fossati from Inter.I've got him for free to my wolves team and he won Young Player of Year in Premier League in 2012-2013 season.He is a wonderkid

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

with wolves i've won uefa cup and finished 4th in Premier League in 2012-2013 season.Now i want Champions League

David Villa & Fernando Torres, love the way the Spanish play and these 2 are the best strike partnership in the world!

Pavel pogrebnyak from zenit cost me 3.5million 1st season at hoffenheim won golden boot 4 years in a row. Alexis Sanchez from Udinese i gt Roma job in 2014 he was already there was amazing wen i moved on 2 villareal in 2017 took him wid me for 16million.:)