Favourite Players / Best Signing

Zhirkov, Miguel Veloso, Ochoa, Kadlec. Santon for 3.7m, first season, you can get him for 2m!!

schneirderlen from southampton cost 2 million sold him for 25 to real madrid class player was ipswich board made me sell him.

Signed Ben Foster on free start of second season for Nottingham Forest in Premiership.

Look at this guy Scores tons of goals Artem Milevskyi (9-12m) , and agree with yury zhirkov (16m) sign them both everytime

Dean Sinclair at Leicester City to AFC Wimbledon for 22. I rate this guy so very much just pure talent scored 19 goals from joining half way thorugh the season!

Prudnikov russian under 19 captain,plays for spartak moscow,cost about £4.5mil, scores loads of goals for top clubs specially with my fiorentina save,scored more than mutu.

My fave signing is Joao Moutinho.
Quality Player. Can get in to the starting line up in any team on the game.
He only costs around £10 million so is great value for money!!!

David silva's brilliant, actually better than messi who doesn't really perform for me. However my favourites are fabregas and aguero. In 10/11 season, fabs scored 10 and got 39 assists in all comps, and aguero got 41 goals and 12 assists in his debut season in England!

Joao Moutinho, and his team-mates, Miguel Veloso and Yannick Djalo are brilliant players, always preform for me

____
This post was my 100th!:D

Srna, Zhirkov and Defour are all Brilliant,
Srna = 12.5 mil
Zhirkov = 14 mil
Defour = 9 Mil

gotta be john fleck sooo much potential,buy him cheap n sell him afta 3 seasons fr 30 mill!!!

Diego Buonanotte,cost me £7M scored 10 goals in 30 games in his 1st season for me,only 8 games into my 2nd season with Napoli and he has 3 goals,4 assists.he's now worth £24M,but Milan,Juve,Inter,Roma & Fiorentina always offer me upto £25M just to own half of him.but they get told to get stuffed lol

oh and Lavezzi has only played 7 games this season,just scored a double against Roma to bring his goal tally to 10 :)

Last edited:
Mevlut Erdinc. The best signing I'vfe ever made on a football game. Only played 4 but has scored 7 already.

I'm not going to mention my Liverpool Team signings, as they're mainly re-gens at this point, although most notably I'd say Rafinha and Mata were my favourite signings.

Anyway, onto why I'm posting on this section. Continuing on with my MK Dons Challenge, in my second season in League One. I signed Berat Sadik and Orlando Smeekes most notably. Two players I thought would fit well with my system, I like pacey wingers who can dribble past a player and a good all-round striker. It's exactly what I got.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4036/beratsadik.png

His Technique is 14, and his Work Rate is 10.

Signed on a free transfer, he took a while settling in. With two goals in his first 10 games, but then started to find his form before he got injured for 3 weeks in January. But after that, he went on a scoring rampage with 17 goals in his last 20 games, including three hat-tricks. He went on a seven game scoring run, which included a hat-trick. Because of this, my MK Dons team who were fighting not to get sucked into the relegation battle in 16th Position, rose up the table and finished 9th, around 10 points off the play-off places, when predicted to be relegated.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3747/beratsadikcareerstats.png

Orlando Smeekes was another arrival, he was very consitant and in my view, the best left winger in the league. I would of hoped for more assists, but his consistent performances meant the team played well and always had a threat on the left. He scored important goals and is definatly a player I hope to keep for another couple of seasons, but with one year left on his contract and the fact he currently does not want to renew it, I feel I have to achieve promotion for him to stay.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5838/orlandosmeekes.png

His Technique is 13 and his Work Rate is 9.

He's at the age of 28 and I'm sure I can find a good winger to replace him. But he is definatly a player to have at this level, I'm thinking I could sell him in January and get a good winger in. Due to my pathetic MK Dons budget, but that is understandable.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7018/orlandosmeekescareersta.png

Other notable signings I have made and would reccomend are; John Welsh, Bradley Johnson, Phil Ifil, Lewis Buxton, Richie Byrne, and Oliver Hinz.