Favourite Players / Best Signing

mines easily mamadou sakho and mario balotelli
also guardado if im in the mood

Aguero has been my best ... 33m well spent like
Igor Akinfeev ... I always try to buy him if I can I got him at a reasonable price for Everton 11m
I always sign Scott Sinclair he might not be that good but he just fits into the team nicely
Some more are ... Mati Fernandez, Rafinha and Juan Vargas
Worst being ... Miguel Veloso ... Arshavin was up to much either or Freddy Adu
My Bargin Player was Andre Bikey ... he's a good player doesn't cost much but Unfortunetly doesn't sell for alot either.

My best player has got to be without a doubt Bruno Alves, cb for Porto, i was using the palmeiras diamond tactic which i think i downloaded from sortitoutsi.net, neway he scored 35 goals for me and ended up my joint top scorer with Hulk. I think that is pretty **** immense for a central defender. I have since moved to Inter Milan where jose mourinho was sacked(God knows Why CL Win) and have bought Bruno Alves,cost £25m but i think gona be worth it.

Rooney is good on FM. Santa Cruz, Srna an Zhirkov.

yeah

Kevin Thomson already gers and now i signed Artem Milevskyi on 9.3.0 great players

I dont have one yet :( got my Morcamebe to the PL in 5 years and then all the players i got are new ones. MY favert is a new created called michel cass, its 2025 and he is 28, vice captin of my team, always highest goal scorere and most assists. 60england caps scoring 25 goals. Shame is not a real player. His name is Michel Cass.

My favourite player to sign is probably John Fleck to be honest.

my favourite players are carlos vela, adebayor and the one and only fabregas nd in the championship ebanks blake is amazing :D

My favorite is Leo Messi, i am in season 2014/2015 and he is my captain. ( He is only player who stayed in Barca from original 2008 setup- i sold all others).

Signed Cesar Navas (cb) for my ipswich team, and has been an absolute rock. was surprised he signed for me, and he didnt cost too much either. highly recommended for upper-championship+

i bough keirrison for celtic in the first season

in the fourth season i moved to man utd and brought keirrison with me, him and rooney up front are unstoppable

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

My favourite player to sign is probably John Fleck to be honest.

boooooooo!!!!!!!

:D

ochoa brilliant keeper.....srna, very good player always performs......and leo a great DC from gremio

Toni Kroos he's a great signing, got his 2nd season with 18 goals

Killian Brennan. I bought him from Bohemians for about 250k and has been brilliant for me this season

Killian Brennan. I bought him from Bohemians for about 250k and has been brilliant for me this season

Agreed. In my Aldershot game, Watford bought him and he got top assist in the league, two years in a row.

I bought him and now he's playing consistently well in the PL