Favourite Players / Best Signing

Best Signing = Andrew Driver for wolves

Best player has to be torres or messi

i bought him for 2m with sunderland in first season and sold him to city for 25m at the end of the first season, i didnt even play him that much , i have bounanotte on the left - who is my fave player
i could sell my shoes to man city for 25mil.no offence but that isnt much of an achievement(apart from the fact that you got 25mil:))

BEST SIGNING Mario Balotelli, Davide Santon and for Leeds forst season: Stevie Carr and Ian Harte

Joao Moutinho is my favourite signing.
A bargain at £10mill, after one season everyone is chasing for his signature and his value has at least doubled.
Great overall stats and is perfectly set out to play the "In the Hole" role.

mine is Mascio £40k scored 9 and made 15 assists in season 1

marquinhos!!! can't believe no-ones mentioned him yet, he's so good. not sure how its spelt but abelairas in midfield is superb for me, total assist machine. mcgeady is **** good too on the right wing.

mabye worth mentioning that i'm celtic.

second season i assume? had marquinhos 4 man city

moutinho, veloso and santon. riquelme is great for first couple seasons

Mine is vagner love
12million

top goal scorer 3 seasons running
never misses a oppertunity

with hull in the first season i bought david beckham,shay given,obafemi martins,grafite then at the start of the second i bought robinho,nigel de jong,gareth barry,phil jagielka all quality players what performed well every game.thats why i finished 6th on the first season

DANIEL AQUINHO(murcia striker)

only 17 by end of first season listed as wonderkid, reputation continental
brillant :)

I don't play him in the first season, but always get Miguel Veloso.

Other favourites are Palombo, Messi (get him for under 40million at a big club), Silva if you can afford him.
Aguero is great too.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Andres Guardado!

Great player!

When i'm a top 4 club I like to sign Gaurdado if not then Michael Bradley is my best option :)

Has to be Zoran Tosic, what an amazing player. I was barcelona and in first season him and messi was up for the same award. But Messi just won it since Messi Scored more goals but Tosic had like 25 assists and 10+ goals, he was my highest assist/ mom at the end of season one.