Favourite Players / Best Signing

Theo Walcott for big teams

Davide "F'n" Santon all the way for any team! Bought at 2.2M for Sporting CP at the first season, and after I signed for Man Utd at the 4th season, SCP asked me 50M for the guy. He's just the other direct descendent from God. True story.

Asenjo is also one of my favs.

Easy. For best signing its gotta be Christian Benitez.
For Favourite player Steven Gerrard. But for some reason he just wudnt join Preston lol :P but loved him when i managed Liverpool season rating of 8.2

Last edited:
Took on Daniel Aquino for £3.6 million for westham in the 3rd season, he went from being a League 2 Spanish striker to a first class top goal scorer in the premierleague (H)

Please check 4 Eugene Selezniyov..
From Ukraine..
Suprising!!

sakho bought him in first season, now hes a strong center back and in france senior side in second season

my besy is vela,sergio asenjo,bruno alves,inler,senna,obasi,love,walcott,fabregas,arshavin,ryan bennett there the best.....nd 4 new players i anit used before is,,,inler ,bruno alves,love,obasi

ferotti, lukovic Udinese boath dirt cheap and stars, than gignac and oscar cardozo

Mine is Pogrebnyak he scores a lot of goals. In 2 seasons he scored 51 goals from72 games

Got to be miguel veloso,awesome player! young and already good!! definate purchase on every season with team in premiership team or top division team.

For the last 2 FMs I've almost always bought Sirl. No where near as much of a headline grabber as some of the players listed here but you can get him for around £2-4mil at the start of the game. Decent LB and a great LM, he's a star signing for a mid table club and a good squad player for the top 4. Never complains, never has a howler and gets a funny amount of assists.

yeah i get srna as well and he sure does the rounds for me, can slot into RB and RM - have to say my faves are saivet, bojan, alex teixeira, lulinha and larsson tho

I definetly try to sign Bofo Bautista every game.

I think he's amazing, even though he's almost 30 (in-game).

well i usualy start with liverpool even tho thay have 10m+ i look for my bargains i found
Simon Vukcevic (Scores goals like van der vaart on 03/04 20-40yrders) 8-10m can get cheaper BEST & FAV

Tijani Belaid (Amazingly cheap 1st game for my squad 4ASTS 2GLS brill all season) 1.5-2m

Rodrigo Palacio (Goal Machine even in prem 36APPS 31 GLS) 10m

TRY THEM ALL IF YOU CAN wont let u down

Best Signing = Santon

Favourite Player = Messi, or Rod Fanni, I like his name.

When you start the game with a lower premier league team, get Shalrie Josephs, you can always depend on him

Back