Favourite Players / Best Signing

Fiorillo (GK), Schmeichel (GK), De Ceglie (LB), Santon (RB), Santacroce (CB), Criscito (CB), Micah Richards (CB), Zapata (CB), Lassana Diarra (D/DMRC), Benzema (FC) - very expencive!, Giovinco (AML/FC), Mascio (MC) - absolutely FANTASTIC!, Paloschi (FC), Montolivo (MLC), Wijnaldum (AMRLC), Marquinhos (AMRLC/F), Aquino (AMLC), Axel Witsel (AMRLC), Tremolada (AMRL), Husyev... unfortunately the most of the players that are playing in th Premier League: Arsenal squad + plus some man utd, newcastle (martins????), liverpool, everton, chelsea... not fair enough 4 me

heres some beasts guys!!!

im a bit of a scouting guru 2bh :p and yer marquinhos is amazing, on the other hand u can buy mascio 4 centre mid, at start hes only 17, but 2 seasons in he turns in2 a wonderkid. ignacio camacho, alberto paloschi, javi martinez, aguero, and at the start of the game, the must-buys have got to be srna, huntelaar, palombo, and deffo zhirkov just for theyre value and you can get them all 4 under 15 mil!!!

with hull in the first season i bought david beckham,shay given,obafemi martins,grafite then at the start of the second i bought robinho,nigel de jong,gareth barry,phil jagielka all quality players what performed well every game.thats why i finished 6th on the first season

I've finished 5th with Hull before but how did you get Beckham?

cardozo- 5.5M

santon- 1.2M

lucho gonzález- 15M

hamsik- 25M

antonio valencia- 11M

Try to have them in the 1st season

carlos vela all the way......can usually get him on loan to buy...or buy him straight away for 9.5m...i always praise Wenger before making the offer, usually works. Segio Asenjo is mint aswell, <10m...bargain

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Fiorillo (GK), Schmeichel (GK), De Ceglie (LB), Santon (RB), Santacroce (CB), Criscito (CB), Micah Richards (CB), Zapata (CB), Lassana Diarra (D/DMRC), Benzema (FC) - very expencive!, Giovinco (AML/FC), Mascio (MC) - absolutely FANTASTIC!, Paloschi (FC), Montolivo (MLC), Wijnaldum (AMRLC), Marquinhos (AMRLC/F), Aquino (AMLC), Axel Witsel (AMRLC), Tremolada (AMRL), Husyev... unfortunately the most of the players that are playing in th Premier League: Arsenal squad + plus some man utd, newcastle (martins????), liverpool, everton, chelsea... not fair enough 4 me

excellent man city team my man

with hull in the first season i bought david beckham,shay given,obafemi martins,grafite then at the start of the second i bought robinho,nigel de jong,gareth barry,phil jagielka all quality players what performed well every game.thats why i finished 6th on the first season

mate dont cheat too much

For me when i was with liverpool i bought hamit altintop from bayern and was ace for me

keirrison and sakho, keirrison keeps scoring for fun and sakho is very solid at defense.

DANIEL AQUINHO(murcia striker)

only 17 by end of first season listed as wonderkid, reputation continental
brillant :)

cant find him on mine look in spanish large data base cant find him ?

Fleck or Laurito for me

Last edited:
i alwas start to buy lassana diarra! he is very good and obinna is good to:)

alan dzaogoz..................nd sakho..............n'koulou nd prob milevskyi...........if you have dem in ur team ur an exellent team

**** ya, i use him as left winger. when i came at schalke from city. he has really good pace and crosses.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

**** ya, i use him as left winger. when i came at schalke from city. he has really good pace and crosses.

i started as leicester and now 5 seasons on im playing in the chamions league! (and no i havent cheated) celso borges 300k bargain! jordan spence from west ham did a good job bout 1m i think i paid in my 3rd season, i loaned kelvin ethuthu from man city who was awesome! i would also reccomend if you start as a smaller club to look at players like, barrato- striker, demidov, kacgar, onuah - that man city right back, saviola,

I had Kaposvár as a feeder club with Lokomotiv Moscow, When I moved to Hull I noticed this talented left winger who entered Kaposvár as a regen. I got the guy for Hull, after a year (getting Hull from 17th previous year to a 5th place) I left for Barcelona, they loaned the guy to a club in the U.A.E.. Since my scouts at Hull told me the guy was gonna be a star player I thought it would be nice to get him for Barca. He developed very fast. I would compare his playing style with Messi's though he's probably a little less talented than Lionel..
Here's some screenshots of the guy when I first got him with Barca (not Hull), a screenshot of his current stats and his history..