Favourite Players / Best Signing

i have plenty of young and talented player, such as :

alexis sanchez (bough him for 8 mil, and sold him for 30 mil)
andres guardado (bought him for 24 mil, after 4 seasons his price is 60 mil)
robert leandowski (bought him for 1.9 mil, after 2 seasons his price is 17 mil)
thiago silva (bought him for 7 mil, sold him for 24 mil)
tomas necid (bought him for 11 mil, sold him for 22 mil)

and my favourites are :
Marquinhos (bought him for 23 mil.. and aresnal bought him 50mil+diaby)
Keirrison (bought him for 15 mil.. and arsenal bought him for 46 mil)
Veloso (just bought him for 23 mil, and he is a great free kicker, also good at shoot from distance)

i always try to get mata, or sergio ramos

i also try to get dzagoev or lloris

Last edited:
RAZVAN RAT transfer listed 3.7 mill in first season massive bargain his attacking prowess is brilliant for a fullback and he is very solid defensively he always gets a rating of over 7 for me :D

André-Pierre Gignac

Bought him for Sunderland, 10mil
30 Goals in 33 Games

My favourite players?

I'm not really attached to anyone in particular. If there was a David Ginola'esque Regen however, with 20 in every attribute, then I might want him.

I suppose I sign Guardado/Srna more than anyone else. Also got a slight soft spot for Bojan... just because. :wub:

I always try to buy David Silva With Premier League Teams but Valencia Never sell

Marquinhos from Vitoria class loaned him out for the first season at city back to palmeiras abd he scord 25 goals in 28 with 3 hat tricks also Fazio's legend andd Gonzalo Higuain got him for 12 mil after 3 seasons he was rated the best player in the world worth 45-50 mil City n Madrid are interested but wont pay 100 mil haha.

my team is barcelona

my squad.
gk- asenjo
dr- daniel alves,
dl- masilela,
dc-david
dc-piqué
m- nuri sahin,
m- miguel veloso,
am- aguero
wl- messi
wr- balotelli
st- huntelaar

subtitutes.
ignacio camacho
caceres
mattock
davide santon
alexis sanchez
bojan
jack wilshere
and more

Per Cijian Skeijlbred (Spelling) becomes absolutely immense after about 6 months :D I always sign the lad

My favorite player is valencia i bought him for 7.5 in first season he got 21 assists in 30 games and 12 goals he is now worth 28 in third season, very good sighning

I always buy fletcher for my birmingham team. currently trying to get an all scots team.

caldwell,malloney,macarthur,conelly,darren fletcher, & brown all feature at the moment!!

as napoli, just sold hamsik (40M + 20%) and bought :

witsel
veloso
vukcevic
half of cigarini

and i still have to times my beginning money

nice deal i would say (will maybe add a defender)

Igor Akinfeev, Steven Gerrard or Miguel Veloso all brilliant signings for my Manchester City team.
I signed Akinfeev & Veloso in the 08/09 season and won the league
I signed Gerrard for 71million at the very start of the 09/10 season and he has rocketed me to top of the league with his goals, he also won me the community shield I was 2-0 down at half time then in the second half Gerrard scored 2 crackers and then set up the winning goal to make it 3-2.

john fleck from rangers £1.5m and is worth over £7m at the end of the first season scores and assists alot in acm

one of my favourite players 2 sign for lower league clubs is ryan france from hull
i also usually sign veloso from sporting, eden hazard from lille and rodney sneijder if im a premier league team because they r players for the future and can make me a profit if i decide to sell them in the future

I can't believe not many people have diarra, he's quality, free kicks, 40 yarders, headers, poaches goals, and he's a midfielder! my arsenal team (2013)

Mandanda/Asenjo
sagna/glen johnson Richards/sakho N'Koulou/Zapata Clichy/Ross Davis(regen)

Walcott/Messi Diarra/Camacho Fabregas/iniesta Zhirkov/C. Ronaldo

Vela/Balotelli Aguero/Adebayor

just beat Chelsea 5-1, hatrick for aguero, 2 for Vela