Favourite Players / Best Signing

My Best Signing is Jan Vennegoor of Hesslink, a Free transfer on the end of first season, most prem clubs can get him. Scored 16 goals, had 15 assists in first seaon. Including the winning goal in the EURO Cup Final.

Also I signed a defender called Tore Reginiussen for 12 million, he's a rock like a young sami hyypia

I used to do this in older games. Id allways sign Mendietta and Nakata, Vagner Love and Cavenaghi

hlebs little brother. need to be found in belarus. top man. bought in luton league 2 and up to prem he got better and better, getting legend status and hitting 15 in a prem,europa league and cup season. also amazed no mention of ochoa. 24mil but worth every penny. neri cardosa and jack wilshere too

Pavel Pogrebnyak. Single handly got my Hoffenheim team to 6th in the first season, currently in my second season and he won European striker of the year and is leading goalscorer in the world :D.

The other I always like is Mauro Zarate. Has been dominating the Bundesliga with Pogrebnyak up front, who get loads of assists of my SS/AMC Marquinhos.

Samir Nasri bought him for £8m to Arsenal now worth £20m :)
Make that £22m

Last edited:
my mate loves mati fernandez

for me fleck, srna, vagner love, aguero,moutinho
veloso, ibesivic, carlos, eduardo, demba ba, hildebrand,
ARANGO ZHIRKOV

i bought him for 2m with sunderland in first season and sold him to city for 25m at the end of the first season, i didnt even play him that much , i have bounanotte on the left - who is my fave player

How can you get mata for 2 mill? in my game im trying to buy him with liverpool but valencia want 35mill

How can you get mata for 2 mill? in my game im trying to buy him with liverpool but valencia want 35mill
In my first game of FM09 I was Liverpool and Valencia offered me Mata for £850k so I signed him and he was a great player. Next game I started though thaught it would happen again but they wanted £20 million or something like that for him.

Federico Laurito - not too good in the first season but 2nd his finishing and heading goes up to about 18. Cheap aswell 5-6 million.

Febian Delph from Leeds.. signed him for Swansea and he was one of my best players in my first season. He's a Centre Midfielder and he is only 18-19.

Has really good potential for the future.

Delph owns, everyone knows this.

Couple of guys I signed have starred for me in the League 1 and to some extent the championship are Ryan Bennett (Grimsby - 50k), Van Der Zwan (100k) and Denis Alibec (20k).

All three did well and helped me get promoted and allowed me to sell the inconsistent and forever injured or unhappy Becchio and Beckford.

Carlos Marinelli is a legend for my Burnley team atm.

Eagles,Robinho,Elano,Casillas and Ronaldo are my favorite they all play like a treat for me

i got Robinho - 30m
Elano - 15m
Ronaldo - 40m
Eagles - Was already in the Squad
Casillas - 21m
wat team where u

Bought Miguel Veloso after Ronaldo recommended him and he has been amazing for Man Utd, I'd recommend ;)

I think the player that I sign the most is Akinfeev, but my favourite player of all time is: Fabregas <3