Favourite Players / Best Signing

Martín Galvan seems to get pretty good, he is 500k at the start with a PA of 199

Davide Santon.. by a mile!!

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Maybe a stupid question, but wot does PA of 199 mean??

im a newb at the game and i think its passing abillity
probley isnt but.

kerlon- i think he plays for inter at start of game go him for 2.5m in my current game in first window. always does well if tutored by kaka

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

pa stands for pontential ability i think

Franco Zuculini from Racing Club. 5ook and only 17!

ustari/kameni
eralnd rea, steven taylor, bassong, taylor, gary cahill, enrique
fellani,michael johnson, inler, milner, salvatore foti, bojan, naki
martins, laurito, van persie, fotuanto

3 years league title and counting(first league winner was undeafeted,next season lost one and season after lost once)
2 champs leageu and countin
1 uefa cup
2 carling cups
2 super cups and countin
2 clcu world cups and countin
2 charity shields

Paul Hartley has been solid for me. Poor stats but bosses the midfield

Started with Leicester in League 1. Brought in Celso Borges, Darren Gibson (loan), Daryl Murphy and Andrius Velicka. Destroyed everybody

Diego from Werder Bremen, 30 games played this season, 9 goals and 20 assists from the midfield

schwaab, sakho, guardado and messi - best transfers i ever made

For me are
Stevan Jovetic ,Steven Gerrard, Amaury Moreno (CH), Mario Balotelli, Igor Akinfeev, Giovani dos Santos
in my current team
Rakic,Capelli,Barreto, Ramon and Kameni in my former AZ team

Most people won't have heard of this player but my best signing to date has to be Peter Murphy. I signed him on a free when I got into League 1 and he's chipped in with 12 goals from left back this season, mainly due to his heading ability. I absolutely love this guy

Ivan rakitic
Igmalio comocho
Mata
Luis Moran
Ilic
balottelli
Hamsik
Ben arfa

im newcastle united and im in my third season now and the best signing i have made has to be alexis sanchez i have made a few good signings in henry, fernando llorente (has been a fantastic player for me so far) wijnaldum, arda turan mark van bommel to name a few