Favourite Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love stamford bridge, i think they have done it up really well and even outside looks really classy.

I've been to the Nou Camp, Emirates, Highbury (r.i.p.) and Wembley.

Best food has to go to the emirates... Wembleys hotdogs come close though

But overall I've got to go with the Nou Camp. Despite their being a ton of shouting spaniards around you at the game and all the annoying whistling they ****** well do...

As a United fan I always enjoy my trips to Old Trafford, but I love the craic at Croke Park.
Get the beers in, have a laugh with the visiting fans and sample all the pubs on the way back through Dublin ;)

243lpur.jpg

As a United fan I always enjoy my trips to Old Trafford, but I love the craic at Croke Park.
Get the beers in, have a laugh with the visiting fans and sample all the pubs on the way back through Dublin ;)

243lpur.jpg
i know what you mean Croker is the best stadium in the world by far as it was built by an amateur organisation

Ye Croke park looks fantastic, im a massive fan of twickenham too though...

never been to ireland in my life so haven't experienced it

Easily the best stadium the world has ever seen ever!

sunderstad.jpg

solnight.jpg

GetImage.aspx

SAFC-stadium--TW-ATP.jpg

best stadium ive been to is probably the emrates. couldn't believe that every seat was padded and had armrests

Absolutely *****!!! ^^

i thought exactly the same thing XD

and i didnt get to use mine, as Blues stand up away from home... gutted :p

My favourite stadium is the Dortmund ground. Signal Iduna Park its called. Thats only until the New White Hart Lane comes around in a couple of years, that is really similar to Signal Iduna Park/Emirates Stadium.

A close second would be Estadio Dragao or Jorge Alvalade Seculo which belong to Porto and Sporting respectivly. I would also really want to visit Old Trafford and the Nou Camp.

Great thread.

The Emirates seats don't have armrests on every seat.

I love the alianz arena but have never been to it from what i see i like it emirates is by far the best in england would say wembely but the pitch just makes me lol i love the world cup stadiums to think a poor LEDC South Africa can produce that magnificence of a stadium is surprising i love the way the new ones just stand out from the rest of the buildings around it for example:

You watch ( no matter what stadium ) on TV it looks sooooo big, go there, it's so tiny :p

A le coq Arena, Camp Nou, and Emirates for me.
Emirates just because it's beautiful and I like Arsenal
Camp Nou - Spanish football shrine. And of course the stadium of my favourite football team ;)
A Le Coq Arena because it's my home nations - Estonian's national stadium.

The New Irish Aviva stadium opens on the 14th of May.
It was built on the old Lansdowne road site.

It's in an old posh part of Dublin and has really transformed the skyline.

aviva.jpg

0002d625-674.jpg

St james park (exeter city) - we have the big bank, the largest terrace in the football league!:D(H):p

The Stadium of Light: Benfica's ground not Sunderland.
And of course Stamford Bridge.

Camp Nou, beautiful everything. When I went it seemed empty, until I realised that it still had 20,000 more fans than a full St. Andrew's. Truly amazing.

Has anyone been to or going to the World Cup 2010 Stadiums; If so which ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.