Favourite Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorial Stadium :D

Galpharm Stadium. I think that stadium looks fantastic !

Memorial Stadium :( - The away end is awful
The Galpharm looks nice though - 25,000

Agreed. I particularly like standing behind the goalnets as when it rains the away fans get soaked !!! Cornish Pasty FTW !

Eastlands, without question.

hampden park has to be the best ive been to, its the best atmosphere ive ever heard, and the stadium tour and museum is amazing.

i really like wembley and the emirates but i have to say the greatest stadium has to be the mighty bescot lol. off topic ut one stadium i vow to never go again is stockports ( edgely park i think) it was awful. open end in the rain and HAIL !!!. plus the football on show was awful

i really like wembley and the emirates but i have to say the greatest stadium has to be the mighty bescot lol. off topic ut one stadium i vow to never go again is stockports ( edgely park i think) it was awful. open end in the rain and HAIL !!!. plus the football on show was awful
I went to Stockport away last season with Brentford; it is an absolute sh*thole

Emirates is so well designed, you can see the pitch from everywhere. Selhurst Park is also great, at the top of the main stand it's stupid high.

wt stadiums do you go to if you cant see the pitch from parts

Would say Wembley, but during the JPT final this year trying to go for a whizz at half time was obnoxious - I went as soon as the half time whistle went, then missed the first 10 minutes of the second half, and unfortunately we managed to score in that time :'(

Ah well the other 3 goals were good enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.