Favourite Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
san_siro.jpg
San Siro , is wow ^^)

Last edited:
I have visited White Hart Lane, Dean Court, Wembley (old), Wembley (new, for Foo Fighters), Highbury in an executive box, vs Spurs, The Millenium Stadium, The Dell, Highfield Road and Twickenham.

Obviously Highbury was a different experience as it was in a box, but that was an amazing day out. I love the Lane, try to go there as much as I can, don't remember the old Wembley too well, went there once to see Bournemouth in the Autoshields final and once for England vs Cameroon, from what I remember it was great! But many years ago! Only been to new Wembley for a music concert, so didn't have the feel of a football game! Go to Dean Court quite a bit as Bournemouth are my local club, the atmosphere is great there, with so many loyal fans, I love it :)

I have visited White Hart Lane, Dean Court, Wembley (old), Wembley (new, for Foo Fighters), Highbury in an executive box, vs Spurs, The Millenium Stadium, The Dell, Highfield Road and Twickenham.

Obviously Highbury was a different experience as it was in a box, but that was an amazing day out. I love the Lane, try to go there as much as I can, don't remember the old Wembley too well, went there once to see Bournemouth in the Autoshields final and once for England vs Cameroon, from what I remember it was great! But many years ago! Only been to new Wembley for a music concert, so didn't have the feel of a football game! Go to Dean Court quite a bit as Bournemouth are my local club, the atmosphere is great there, with so many loyal fans, I love it :)
I'm going to Dean Court Probably next year with Brentford; looks quite nice

Anfield 100% Bias involved

I've been to most Championship/Premiership and a few league one stadiums due to being a home and away support of Reading FC, and the best Stadium i've been to would Probably be The Emirates. I also like Vicarage Road only because of the Atmosphere the Reading fans made earlier in the Season. Also a Massive fan of Allianz Arena.

Turning London Blue: (Worth a look at Reading fans on the ****) :D

View attachment 69715View attachment 69716View attachment 69717View attachment 69718View attachment 69719View attachment 69720View attachment 69721View attachment 69722View attachment 69728

Emirates And Us:
View attachment 69723View attachment 69733View attachment 69734View attachment 69735View attachment 69736

Allianz Arena:
View attachment 69737View attachment 69738View attachment 69739

Last edited:
volunteerpark.JPG
armadaleground2.jpg
armadale21.jpg

Volunteer park:wub:
My house is behind the top quality stand on the right
It holds the attendance record in west lothian
Hampden is class

Last edited:
I have been to nearly all the stadiums in the Premier League and the Championship and a few abroad but the best is St. James' Park of course :).

Parkhead (Celtic Park)- One the of the best stadiums in Europe on an European night and brilliant every game, sadly I can't say the same for this season .

Emirates - Going there for the Emirates Cup,(AC,Lyon,Arsenal,Celtic) looks amazing .

Hampden - Every time I go there Celtic bring back another trophy !

Emirates is so well designed, you can see the pitch from everywhere. Selhurst Park is also great, at the top of the main stand it's stupid high.

Nice pics really nice ground hopefully some proper football to be played and also crowd atmosphere
here the inside from RTE news
lansdowne.jpg

Nice pics really nice ground hopefully some proper football to be played and also crowd atmosphere
lansdowne.jpg

nice but it looks odd on the pic above from the main road a load of transparent glass moulded in a curve sticking out lol

lansdowne.jpg
Looks nice :); the fans will be much closer to the action than in Croke Park

Status
Not open for further replies.