Favourite/Worst comedian?

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 7K
Going to see Lee Evans in Glasgow October sometime

I was watching Tirgger Happy TV recently. That was a funny show. Dom Jolly was so funny in it :D

"minicab?"

ive got Dara O'Brains standup, not watched it yet, but i like him

I think he's doing a gig in Boro soon, so is Frankie Boyle i believe.

Jimmy Carr, Chris Rock, Dylan Moran all good

Russell Brand is a **** cant stand him and I just dont find alan carr funny

Went to the comedy thing at our uni tonight and the turnout was terrible, there was only about 30 students there. But yeh anyway Russell Kane was the headliner and he was pretty funny, second time I've seen him at our Uni now. Went to munchies with him afterwards aswell and he's a sound guy... just a shame he thinks Russell Brand is a nice guy.

Went to the comedy thing at our uni tonight and the turnout was terrible, there was only about 30 students there. But yeh anyway Russell Kane was the headliner and he was pretty funny, second time I've seen him at our Uni now. Went to munchies with him afterwards aswell and he's a sound guy... just a shame he thinks Russell Brand is a nice guy.

Kane is at ours tonight I think it is. I may go see it. What were the others like? I'm guessing it will be the same lineup.

Oh yeah was supposed to say go see Kane if you're near Boro. :)

Other 2 guys were ok, nothing special but had their moments.

Meh it's something to do. Nothing better to do on a Tues night I suppose :)

£4 a ticket...worth it?

Cheaper than ours, £5 for us. Although I got in free, I gave the guy £5 and he gave me a different £5 back. :D And yeh it's worth it.

Went to see it last night. Was pretty good :)

The MC was funny I though and Kane was rather good as well, both very funny and made it a good night. We had some African guy as a stand in for the 3rd guy, he was ok although most of his jokes were about racism |-)

Last edited:
Jim carrey

Well my favorite comedian will be Jim Carrey and worst....no i like everyone...:cool:

Jim Carey is awesome in Man on the Moon. :wub:

and Ace Ventura, Liar Liar, Truman Show....most of his films are good....apart from Cable Guy....although i obviously haven't seen them all. I did hear 23 wasn't great.

I think he's hilarious in Ace Ventura.

The bit in When Nature Calls when he comes out of that rhino suit is sooo funny :D

Went to see it last night. Was pretty good :)

The MC was funny I though and Kane was rather good as well, both very funny and made it a good night. We had some African guy as a stand in for the 3rd guy, he was ok although most of his jokes were about racism |-)

That and he unknowingly picked on some disabled guy how embarrassing, though not intentionally the comedian couldn't see because of the lighting.

Kane was good though.

I think he's hilarious in Ace Ventura.

The bit in When Nature Calls when he comes out of that rhino suit is sooo funny :D

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective > Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.

I have another comedian to add to my favourite list. Dara O'Briain.

He is such a funny guy, i couldn't stop laughing his joke about Gillian McKeath it was quite funny. haha

Jimmy Carr-Comedian dvd is the funniest thing i have ever seen.