FC Bayern München Vs Borussia Dortmund 26/2 17:30

Hummels was signed for only 3.5 Million pounds. One of the best buys of the decade for sure..

what an entertaining match so far

30-45min kinda drab, but 15-30min could've easily been 4-2

Hummels was signed for only 3.5 Million pounds. One of the best buys of the decade for sure..
Hmm... I thought it was much, much more than that. Might be thinking of someone else...

Hmm... I thought it was much, much more than that. Might be thinking of someone else...

And his replacement was Breno signed for ******* 16 Million XD.. Bayern got ****** there

I might be getting superstitious, but it is a bit weird. Langerak made his debut in my Dortmund save in this very fixture for the same reason (Weidenfeller injuered). The score was 3-1 to Dortmund. Langerak got a rating of 8.2. And tonight we went to a German restaurant. That wasn't my choice either, but Schnitzel is win (I know it isn't German)...

I hope it ends up 3-1 to Dortmund :p

Edit: No! Not Sahin... It look like he should be OK though.

Edit 2: Hey look at that.... 3-1 :p

Last edited:
Someone got their wish.. 3-1. Hummels against his former team.. Quality player..

Even though there is not much time left, anyone have a sopcast channel?

I was sleeping :(

I don't now why but i always thought the german league was slow like serie A, but seems like i was wrong. Loving the commentator on my stream when dortmund scored

I don't now why but i always thought the german league was slow like serie A, but seems like i was wrong. Loving the commentator on my stream when dortmund scored

Bundesliga is closest to Premier league in pace and crunching tackles.

This match sums up why imo German league is best in the world to watch :)

Lol Robben. Fail dive.

Great save by Langerak before that. He has had a good debut so far.

Last edited: