FC Bayern München Vs Borussia Dortmund 26/2 17:30

What a save.. Amazing..

Robben booked for diving. ******* *****..

Dortmund providing they can keep onto their players have a great future ahead of them I can see them challenging for the Champions League in a couple of seasons if they keep all their players

Champions league is a big ask, as they are all young players. If they can add some experience to their squad, them they can make it to quarter finals. Beyond that is a step too far IMO..

watching this game and made me want to start a BVB save and quit my bayern one :)

Lol off topic. But I play with first transfer window budgets off. It is more realistic :)
The starting squad has good depth and only a few weaknesses (wingers and right fullback).

You should get ~3Mil to spend in the Winter though. And quite a decent budget in the second season.

On topic: Running down the time now... Come on...

Come on Dortmund! Do a Wolfsburg!
What is that supposed to mean? Dortmund have won the league many times before... And have a much better history than Wo£f$burg...

Last edited:
Confusion all around. Klopp is celebrating as if the final whistle is blown, but it not full time yet.. Hold on Klopp..

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Great exhibition of football. Both teams played well. The team that took chances and was clinical won in the end. Schweinsteiger had a game to forget, Hummels and Subotic were immense.

Dortmund has one hand on the trophy now. Very very happy for Klopp. What a talented manager he is.

Sahin:wub:
248593026.jpg

Full time BVB win :)

I now have a second team after watching them for the 1st time

Yes, absolute Class from Dortmund today, Mr Klopp breaks his glasses, That has to be it, Dortmund are awesome, League Champions elect!.....Can't wait for next month!

I really can't believe how Dortmund failed in Europa League... Well, better for Porto and Liverpool :D

Now Dortmund are 16 points ahead of Bayern, and Bayern dropped to 4th place.
Leverkusen in the second place with 13 points behind and a game in hand. Tomorrow they will be playing Bremen. Another cracker match in store for us..

Now Dortmund are 16 points ahead of Bayern, and Bayern dropped to 4th place.
Leverkusen in the second place with 13 points behind and a game in hand. Tomorrow they will be playing Bremen. Another cracker match in store for us..

Bremen got stuffed last week, hopefully they do Dortmund a favour, and go on the rebound, and dismantle Leverkusens title chance, lol

Eurafa should be least priority for Dortmund as they had their best chance to win the league. If i was a Dortmund supporter, i wouldn't have mind losing Eurafa in group stage and winning the league.

******* gutted I missed this game, have been editing all day and forgot all about it! Doh! Sounds like it was a stonker as well, anyone know where I can watch it back?