FC Bayern München Vs Borussia Dortmund 26/2 17:30

******* gutted I missed this game, have been editing all day and forgot all about it! Doh! Sounds like it was a stonker as well, anyone know where I can watch it back?

I have to say it was one of the best games i ahve watched all season

end to end for the whole 90

Bremen got stuffed last week, hopefully they do Dortmund a favour, and go on the rebound, and dismantle Leverkusens title chance, lol

Yeah but Leverkusen are the most unpredictable team in the league. If they can get Ballack, Rolfes, Vidal, Agusto, Keissling, Helmes fit for all season, they will be fighting for the league next season.

Yeah but Leverkusen are the most unpredictable team in the league. If they can get Ballack, Rolfes, Vidal, Agusto, Keissling, Helmes fit for all season, they will be fighting for the league next season.
While I agree, if Dortmund manage to retain all their key players, and make some good signings themselves, they could well challenge again next season.

While I agree, if Dortmund manage to retain all their key players, and make some good signings themselves, they could well challenge again next season.

Yeah Dortmund will be up there, they have excellent young team, all they need to do is not to lose their key players and just freshen up the squad few (one or two) signings.

Next season Dortmund, Bayern, Leverkusen will be fighting for the title if everything goes well, and also can see Schalke, Stuttgart back among the favs for champions league spots.

Will Bayern finish in top 4 you think?

Will they sack Van Gal?

Will they sack Van Gal?

Off course. They have Robben back and Gomez is scoring for fun. They will finish third minimum as i dont think Hannover will be able to hold on to the third spot.

Leverkusen are 3 points ahead of Bayern having played one game less. But since we are talking about Leverkusen i wont be surprised to see them finishing third behind Bayern. Bottlers they are, so only they are called as Neverkusen.

Will they sack Van Gal?
Definitely.

Well, they still are in the Champions league with a good chance of going through. He will be expected to finish second now in the league. Failing that, and if Inter manage a win in the second leg, then he would probably be sacked.

Last edited:
And to play in Champions league, they need to finish within third. They will get fourth spot from 2012-13 season.

The most interesting league in the world. You can all argue but that's a fact. Every year there are some nice new comers, look what Mainz did this year, or Karlsruche in 2008/09 or something. Also there is a good battle at the top, Bayern, Stuttgart ( What a bad season for them this year ), Schalke, Dortmund, Werder, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen etc.And of course the only league Eurosport covers ;)

But this year, too bad, league over. Not too bad for me tho, as I quite like Dortmund. Hope all goes well for Sahin as well, he shouldn't leave Dortmund quite yet, but I think he will in few years. Massive potential, ManU matterial as Scholes might retire soon.

My bad Tharros, was not aware that Dortmund had won many titles before and had big history.

Sorry :)

They have won Champions league too in 1997. They have good history. Maybe second only to Bayern in Germany. Not sure

My bad Tharros, was not aware that Dortmund had won many titles before and had big history.

Sorry :)
No problem :)

6 so far if you are interested (7th is coming :p), 2 German cups and 1 Champions League (1997) and a Cup Winners' Cup (the old Champions league - 1966).

No problem :)

6 so far if you are interested (7th is coming :p), 2 German cups and 1 Champions League (1997) and a Cup Winners' Cup (the old Champions league - 1966).

Cup winners cup also..

Off course. They have Robben back and Gomez is scoring for fun. They will finish third minimum as i dont think Hannover will be able to hold on to the third spot.

Leverkusen are 3 points ahead of Bayern having played one game less. But since we are talking about Leverkusen i wont be surprised to see them finishing third behind Bayern. Bottlers they are, so only they are called as Neverkusen.

Since Olić got injured, Bayern played badly :(

They have won Champions league too in 1997. They have good history. Maybe second only to Bayern in Germany. Not sure

Borussia Monchengladbach have won the league 5 times, a few cups and major european trophies in the past, and hamburg won a european cup under Ernst Happel. There are many German clubs with proud and extensive histories.