FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking

Nice to hear that you will release final version.. For now, Roma is 1st in seria A..(H) Just tell me, what type of player is AMC.. Somene who can finish or someone with good creativity?

Nice to hear that you will release final version.. For now, Roma is 1st in seria A..(H) Just tell me, what type of player is AMC.. Somene who can finish or someone with good creativity?

Post some results let me now ,
AMC need to have both , but i chose to have Finishing , Long Shoots and To be Player Like Fellaini Yaya Ture ;) let the creativity alone :p, u dont need here
!(H)

Thank you man, totti is my AMC.. I will post, dortmund is beast on pitch.. Hope you will release final version soon.. (H) tell me about OI??

CookieMaker what´s the formation of the tactic you will release soon?

Maybe i will change something but dont know yet , im very busy with other things out of internet , and i cant find free time to work on it but i promise to you all , that will be Final version of this tactic soon .

Thank you man, totti is my AMC.. I will post, dortmund is beast on pitch.. Hope you will release final version soon.. (H) tell me about OI??

OI - Depends when u see one opossition player getting to much space for shoot and cross use it ,

[h=3]As I promised to you !![/h]FINAL VERSION READY TO DOWNLOAD

Why i changed the Formation ?

Its because this is most used Football Formation Today , Second reason is to play with Formation that is simular to Bayern ( had complains about " awkward " Formation )

MOST IMPORTANT !!

Is that Strategy & Philosophy are the same as Original
"

" FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking "

Last edited:
If your Cookies are just as awesome as your tactic i will buy 24 boxes !!!!

Let me say that I have been testing this tactic with Bayern and I love it, it's awesome. But, can anyone help me make the tactic play slightly more like Bayern in real life? In real life, Bayern are awesome on the counter attack....but they are also the 2nd best team in Europe in terms of possession, just below Barcelona. You can argue that this is because they are destroying everyone at the moment, but their philosophy has changed to focus more on possession in recent times. Anyone got any ideas to make it more possession based? The only sort of teams I would expect less possession would be Barca/Madrid/Man Utd etc

Can you tell me an example for when using yur 3 tatics? In this final version you use target man?

Last edited:
Can you tell me an example for when using yur 3 tatics? In this final version you use target man?

yeah Center Forward is Target Man , The tactic's are Simular if u see the Strategy and How the team plays , The Difference is Formation and some new roles to individual players , But in the end are the same Pressing High and Counter Attack , why i didnt change the Strategy, its beause to create same strategy that works in different Formation , its usful because if u have injured players then u can change the formation without changin the strategy .

Let me say that I have been testing this tactic with Bayern and I love it, it's awesome. But, can anyone help me make the tactic play slightly more like Bayern in real life? In real life, Bayern are awesome on the counter attack....but they are also the 2nd best team in Europe in terms of possession, just below Barcelona. You can argue that this is because they are destroying everyone at the moment, but their philosophy has changed to focus more on possession in recent times. Anyone got any ideas to make it more possession based? The only sort of teams I would expect less possession would be Barca/Madrid/Man Utd etc

U can do it with just one little tweak , if u want possession and Counter together , Just change Goalie's pass distribution to ur defenders not long kick ;)

Thanks for Testing mate and for ur feedback .

I use the final tactic and i demolisched Bayern and Barca in the CL. 6 CCC against Bayern, 3 against Barca. beaten Bayern 3-1 ( my team missed 2 penalties !!! ) and Barca with 4-1 ( 16 - 5 shots )

I use the final tactic and i demolisched Bayern and Barca in the CL. 6 CCC against Bayern, 3 against Barca. beaten Bayern 3-1 ( my team missed 2 penalties !!! ) and Barca with 4-1 ( 16 - 5 shots )

Which team are u playing . Post some pics if u dont mind ;)

Im using Lyon, not the most amazing team in europe. Only had 3 expensive transfers in 3 years ( Lukaku, Ayew and Moussa Sissoko ). I started to use your tactic in october when things didn't went well for me and the first game i used this i hammered Bayern as you can see. The tactic was far from fluid at that time the formation and style was at his lowest lvl and still 6 CCC and send them home empty handed. Since then i remained undefeted. My squad doesnt even fit the formation actually. Had to retrain 6 players in total to have a balanced squad.

PS. The pictures are in Dutch but i highlighted the important CCC ;)