Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

PROMOTED AGAIN!!!! at the 1st attempt Deportivo have won the spanish 2nd division and are back in the big league!!! had an unbelievable run the in the Spanish cup losing in the semis to Real Sociedad over 2 legs 4-3. no problems scoring goals but defense its still leaky, the next season will be a massive challenge but my main aim is to not get relegated lol been given 10m to spend so its bargain hunting again.

stand out signing and player of the season by far was Luan Capanni - bought for 250k from AC Milan and smashed goals in for fun - 45 goals in 39 games, BUT silly me not realizing id got him on a 1 year contract, he was available for free in January and FLU have snapped him up!!! i didn't even notice this until the TRN appeared next to his name!!! devastated!!

tactic is still fun to use and will make some exciting and interesting games in La Liga .....

Attachments

• Coruña_ Competitions.png
    Coruña_ Competitions.png
    530.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Coruña_ Fixtures.png
    Coruña_ Fixtures.png
    661.3 KB · Views: 213
  • Coruña_ Fixtures-2.png
    Coruña_ Fixtures-2.png
    688.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Coruña_ Fixtures-3.png
    Coruña_ Fixtures-3.png
    671.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Coruña_ Players.png
    Coruña_ Players.png
    640.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Coruña_ Players-2.png
    Coruña_ Players-2.png
    642.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Coruña_ Transfer History.png
    Coruña_ Transfer History.png
    519.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Luan Capanni_ Stats.png
    Luan Capanni_ Stats.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Spanish Second Division_ Profile.png
    Spanish Second Division_ Profile.png
    718.9 KB · Views: 330
The best tactic you can suggest in the new update?

v370 is doing it for me. Trying out the 01/02 retro database with a newly promoted Fulham. 19 games in W16, D1, L2. 9 points clear at the top. Saha, Boa Morte and Marlet ripping it up in attack!
Defence started off iffy and we were winning games 5-4 etc but as the players got familiar with the tactic we became generally much less leaky.

v370 is doing it for me. Trying out the 01/02 retro database with a newly promoted Fulham. 19 games in W16, D1, L2. 9 points clear at the top. Saha, Boa Morte and Marlet ripping it up in attack!
Defence started off iffy and we were winning games 5-4 etc but as the players got familiar with the tactic we became generally much less leaky.
where can i get this database download please??

1st game in la liga!!!! what a perfect start

Attachments

• Espanyol v Coruña_ Review.png
    Espanyol v Coruña_ Review.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 412
12-0 over two legs against RB Salzburg in First Knockout Round of the Champions League

rb.PNG

2games,2wins...total domination😊 v3

Attachments

• D4C3AE2E-3FDC-4ED7-9B2C-847210FB4405.jpeg
    D4C3AE2E-3FDC-4ED7-9B2C-847210FB4405.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 366
i cant seem to get this onto my fm to play, ive followed the instructions on how to but it hasnt worked

You need to set the database to Football Manager 2021 instead of the 21.4 Update. (Its in the top right when you hit start new game) as well as selecting the correct data file.

You need to set the database to Football Manager 2021 instead of the 21.4 Update. (Its in the top right when you hit start new game) as well as selecting the correct data file.
So when fm update does it not automatically update ?

what happened to your beta tactic? Not worth it?

no consistency - i'm still playing around making a lot of crazy changes and playing a few games to see if i can find anythng promissing. the end goal is still to make it better defensively without compromising it offensively

no consistency - i'm still playing around making a lot of crazy changes and playing a few games to see if i can find anythng promissing. the end goal is still to make it better defensively without compromising it offensively
really looking forward to seeing what you come up with

do we have some valid tweaks for holding onto a result towards the end of the game?